Me too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too

:new:Just ventured into this too. Hope said it all...i too am scared but ready.
    a ship in the harbor is a safe ship...but ships were not built for harbors.....

Me too

Welcome to MWO. Once you read the book, which is really necessary to understand what this website is all about, let us know how we can help you make your plan for sobriety. We are all here to help one another. Do poke around in the threads, especially Newbies Nest and One Day at at Time. Best of luck on your journey.
    vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Me too

thanks

I just ordered the book from Amazon....I'm ready and want to do something to signify this new beginning.
      a ship in the harbor is a safe ship...but ships were not built for harbors.....

Comment

Me too

Welcome Within. Yes, I agree with CF, have a look around, make your plan, and see where it takes you. It is scary to start, but I often think making the decision is the hardest bit. You have come to a good place where there is lots of support and knowledge.
        Good luck!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Me too

:welcome: within!

Good for you for admitting you have a problem AND doing something about it!
          sigpic
          AF since December 22nd 2008
          Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

Me too

Welcome Within u sound ready and motivated good for you. I am here since December loads of support and help for you. Hop on board read loads and post often.:welcome:

Comment

Me too

Welcome! I think we met in the Newbies Nest. Good to have you joining us!
              :welcome:
              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
              X