Doin' well then blew it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doin' well then blew it!

I've been doing well - majorly reducing my Alc intake using Campral and Psych. After a long month of abstinence combined with moderation I had finally earned my wife's trust back and then in one stupid night- I stopped by the bar on my way home- had a couple of drinks and stopped by the liqour store and drank some on the way to pickup MY SON from baseball practice.

Busted the moment I walked in the door.

I woke up a few hours later- confused, regretful, sad, humiliated and just utterly pathetic.

If this isn't my rock bottom- I should be in jail.

I'm back to day 2 AF and have a psych appt tonight.

It's just amazing to me after rebuilding that trust and rekindling my marriage I so quickly threw it all away for a couple of drinks at a rundown bar with 3 other drunkards. Ridiculous.

Doin' well then blew it!

Hang in there!

Matchee--yep, you definitely blew it!:upset: Drinking is one thing--kid in the car is another.

But you know what? Is he okay now? You are lucky then and you will NEVER do that again! Sorry your wife is pissed--I would be too if you endangered my child. BUT BUT BUT..you can get it all back! WE are HERE for you and each other! I think if you follow the program and let her in on it, and let her know how much you want to make it work, you can.

God, I hate AL so much but he has a vindictive hold on me..on all of us. PRICK! (oops, ssorry for the bad word--but really, he is) I want so much to be free from AL. You do also.
    WE CAN DO THIS! Think about your son---my daughters are grown but it is because of them I try to satay sober.

Follow the program, download the book, take the supps/ Read my recent post SCARED..it explains my view.

WE are here for you--hope you are here for us...and yourself---and you family.:h

Comment

Doin' well then blew it!

matchee;540129 wrote: I've been doing well - majorly reducing my Alc intake using Campral and Psych. After a long month of abstinence combined with moderation I had finally earned my wife's trust back and then in one stupid night- I stopped by the bar on my way home- had a couple of drinks and stopped by the liqour store and drank some on the way to pickup MY SON from baseball practice.

Busted the moment I walked in the door.

I woke up a few hours later- confused, regretful, sad, humiliated and just utterly pathetic.

If this isn't my rock bottom- I should be in jail.

I'm back to day 2 AF and have a psych appt tonight.

It's just amazing to me after rebuilding that trust and rekindling my marriage I so quickly threw it all away for a couple of drinks at a rundown bar with 3 other drunkards. Ridiculous.
      You can't moderate...neither can I...so you know what you have to do..,.YOU CAN do it.

Comment

Doin' well then blew it!

upnorthgirl;540162 wrote: Matchee--yep, you definitely blew it!:upset: Drinking is one thing--kid in the car is another.

But you know what? Is he okay now? You are lucky then and you will NEVER do that again! Sorry your wife is pissed--I would be too if you endangered my child. BUT BUT BUT..you can get it all back! WE are HERE for you and each other! I think if you follow the program and let her in on it, and let her know how much you want to make it work, you can.

God, I hate AL so much but he has a vindictive hold on me..on all of us. PRICK! (oops, ssorry for the bad word--but really, he is) I want so much to be free from AL. You do also.
        WE CAN DO THIS! Think about your son---my daughters are grown but it is because of them I try to satay sober.

Follow the program, download the book, take the supps/ Read my recent post SCARED..it explains my view.

WE are here for you--hope you are here for us...and yourself---and you family.:h
        Thanks so much. That's why I come here. I mean I can't forgive myself but people here understand- they've been through this lunacy.

Thanks again- I'm looking forward to sorting some things out with the Doc tonight!

Comment

Doin' well then blew it!

be honest

Matchee---FYI never never lie or fabricate to the Doc....or us...anyone else I don't know

Work it out.

Comment

Doin' well then blew it!

matchee;540167 wrote: Thanks so much. That's why I come here. I mean I can't forgive myself but people here understand- they've been through this lunacy.

Thanks again- I'm looking forward to sorting some things out with the Doc tonight!
            Yeah it was hard for me to admit such a heinous act- even to a bunch of anonymous internet friends.

It won't be easy but I fully plan on spilling my guts tonight.

Thanks again.

Comment

Doin' well then blew it!

Matchee

We love you :h Do the best that you are able and soon the best that is available. LOVE :h:hLOVE:h Your child enought to be sober for him....he deserves that.

Comment

Working...
              X