ODAT Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Monday

Good morning ODATers! Another day, another week starting.

Here in the UK we ground to a halt last week with snow... almost back to normal today although blizzard forecast for this afternoon and tonight!

One good thing tho' haven't been able to get anywhere so no shopping and no temptations:goodjob:

Love to all
    Bx

ODAT Monday

Good Morning!

Sunny and 80s all week here in Florida...Holiday anyone?
    My creed; "Be the friend you seek, the spouse yours deserves and the Parent your children need"

Comment

ODAT Monday

Hi Mad Mummy and all to come

Snow was beautiful if you did not have to travel in it. Spent hours in the car during the week. However, got to enjoy it at the week-end. Went for a two hour hike in the woods with 2 friends on Saturday. Absolutely amazing. Did not manage to stay AF though as when we went back to one of their houses, she made mulled wine.

However, today is Monday and the start of another week so AF again. Have a great week everyone.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT Monday

aidanspappa;542456 wrote: Good Morning!

Sunny and 80s all week here in Florida...Holiday anyone?
        Hey, don't offer holidays to us - you'll be killed in the rush!!! That's if we could get a plane to take off in this weather:H

Comment

ODAT Monday

Good Morning and Happy Monday all -- Doing fine, I hope all of you have a wonderful Monday. I'll check in later.
          Matt

Comment

ODAT Monday

ODATERS!!!!

Morning MM, rustop, adian's & matthen, and all to come.

Snow is such a rarity here they close the schools if it might and roll up the sidewalks if it does. It was around 70 here this weekend. Very nice. Just a teaser though; it's still Feb.
            Matt, are you still in Fla?
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Monday

Good day all ODATer's ---- I haven't been on for a few days but hope you are all doing well. I've been busy getting ready for a 4 week trip to visit my friend and her family in Australia. I leave tomorrow, so I'll probably not be able to log on until I get back. I just want you to know that I'll be thinking of you all and doing my best to have as many AF days as possible. Hopefully much better than my visit there last year .... I don't think we had one AF day! I've already asked her to stock up on diet tonic and lime for me and told her I'm cutting back just to prepare her.

Wishing you all success in your goals!

Comment

ODAT Monday

Good Morning ODATers!

Balmy 30's up here, we are all getting spring fever already. It'll be below zero again I just know it.
                I won't let the weather trick me but it sure is nice!

Was AF yesterday but with "that time of the month" really didn't feel well. I'm taking supps for
                menopause but am struggling with it. I've done the Wii Fit with my daughter and we've promised
                each other to keep up with it. I think exercise is a huge key with me.

Good luck on your trip, new day, and be a good girl! A month is a long time.

Take care, let's start the week off with a bang!
                Be
                "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT Monday

HEy Be

The wii fit is cool. I like the balance stuff. Supposed to be 60 here tomorrow. Get's me ready to go to the gym
                  PAW:nutso:

Comment

ODAT Monday

Good morning. I am going to be tethered to the couch today. I have a nasty cold and soar throat.... It hurts to type! In a way it is a good thing as it will keep me AF today. Monday is one of my challenging days because I have the day off.
                    Have a great day everyone. I'm going to go and get snuggled back in bed. Cough, cough, sniff, sniff.

Comment

ODAT Monday

Good Morning,

It is a cold rainy day here in AZ. I love it, such a change from the sun and heat that we always have. We went out to dinner last night and it was my frist test out in a socail setting. I really wanted to order wine but I didn't I stuck to my mineral water and lime. Yum.

I hope everyone has a great day!!

Jamie
                      Last night out of control February 3, 2009. I'm not doing it again, I'm doing this for my daughter.

Comment

ODAT Monday

Poor baby. Hope you feel better soon. :getwell:
                        Starting over again
                        ray:

Comment

ODAT Monday

Good Morning ODATers--
                          It's raining here in SD!!?!?! RAINING!!!! What the heck!!??!! We have feet and feet and feet of snow and NOW it's raining...wait till it freezes...what a nightmare that will be tonight!!!! Anyway...back at work...have to go see some kids...the principal is out so I guess that means I'm in charge...yikes...look out HA! Still doing well...tomorrow will be two weeks...I can't believe it!! I know I haven't been AF but to not have been "buzzed" or "drunk" for the most part (one slip--had 4 beers in 4 hours) and stayed within my set limit... I did amazing...never drempt I could ever do so. Also starting to feel like I have more energy..thank goodness...last week was scary...on Saturday night I slept 13 hours...guessing my body needed it! Anyway...little ones await...have a great Monday to all who have arrived before me and to all those yet to come!!!!
                          "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
                          7/29/12

Comment

ODAT Monday

checking in

..and doing alright today AF

Comment

Working...
                            X