ODAT - Thursday

To a new day. Px
    Short term goal 7 days AF

ODAT - Thursday

Ditto! How are you?

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hi Patricia, Solitaire and all to come

Each new day brings a fresh start so any of you struggling remember that. Still have some snow here but its melting. Managed to get out for a walk with the doggies which I have missed the past week.

Off to do school runs, catch you all later.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Happy Thursday

Have a great day, everyone. Make it safe and sober.

Will check in tonight after the funeral home visit.

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Happy Thursday everyone. Foggy here in Florida this morning. Just walked doggie and now for coffee. Have a happy, safe and sober day.
          Matt

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hello ODATers
            yep, each new day is a fresh start and I thank God for the opportunity.

happy thursday eveyone. Let's keep it ODAT!
            :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
            ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hey patricia, Solitaire, rusty, matty and 1more!

I'll be thinking of you today, upnorth. Had a wake yesterday but it was timely so it's different.

Very foggy here, drizzly. It's melting the snow so fast I'm sure there'll be some flooding in spots. It's just too much rain with the snow melting.

Another AF day yesterday, with HB and his beers. Called me when he was at the grocery store, said he'd noticed I haven't been drinking lately, would I like some wine? I said no, I feel great without it. This is good, he used to just bring it home without asking me until I talked with him about that. No shouting, no yelling, just talking about having wine in the house when I'm choosing to not drink. He now knows to call. He made a nice spaghetti dinner, and sat with the rest of us while we read. He did the crossword puzzle. When he popped another beer open at 10pm, I went to bed!

Today's another busy one. Work, planning on a business trip next week to Nashville (anyone from Nashville out there?) and we'll bring the kids. I've got to finish my damn corporate taxes! Oh, have I said that already? LOL

Take care all you wacky ODATers!
              Be
              "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hi ODATers

Still snowy on the ground here and every night freezes so skating away this morning - definitely not Olympic standard though!!!

Hubby at another interview this afternoon so sending up big prayers for him (he only has another month before he's out of work) and he is feeling sooo pressured which is making his asthma bad, which in turn isn;t good at an interview if you appear to be able to barely breathe....

Half term holidays start tomorrow for the schools round here so it's busy, busy, busy.

Love to all]Bx

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

MM,

Fingers crossed for the interview this afternoon! I'm sending thoughts your way. My HB had an interview 2 weeks ago and was so nervous, he's not out but I can definitely relate.

Take care,
                  Be
                  "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Howzit Odaters!! Haven't been able to check in this week so glad I finally got the opportunity stop buy!!! Hope you are all doing well. Personally coping alright. looking to buy a house at the moment so very busy after hours shoppping around. It's great fun though. Can't wait to find the right place!!
                    Anycase. have a great day everyone or rest of the afternoon if you are in my part of the world!!
                    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Good Morning Everyone!
                      Last night out of control February 3, 2009. I'm not doing it again, I'm doing this for my daughter.

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Good Morning ODATERS!!
                        Everyone sounds GREAT!!!! Good job on staying strong Becoming!!!
                        And great attitude 1morechance!!!
                        It's going to be a busy day for me...but I love Thursdays!!!! I get to sneak away for lunch and go to mass with my son at his school...I love it...it's just such a special time for him and I!!!! Everyone---enjoy your day...you'll all be in my thought and prayers today!!
                        "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
                        7/29/12

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

so far so good

spent an hour ar the funeral home--so sad to see a young person whose life is gone. Lots of young people there, crying., The parents and siblings were a wreck. Very sad...hope he is in a better place.

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

oh, that was bad

Sorry, did not mean to be a downer.

Happy news, anyone? How was your day? What are your plans for a safe and sober evening?

ME? I am going to do laundry and start packing for VACATION! yay, leave Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                            X