Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Generic Topamax 600x100g for sale with 25% discount, please read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone,

I used to come here very often in 2007, and then in 2008 had too much partying going on but finally the last 6 months I’ve been a good boy. Now I spend most of my time with my girlfriend and it seems that my drinking is getting under control. I will tell you about –how and why- in my next post. It was a quite interesting journey and you helped me a lot.

I used to be on Topamax for like 6 months. I had many problems with deliveries. Once I had to suddenly stop because the shipping had to be resent and I completely run out of pills. That caused me lots of painful side effects. Since then I was always very cautious with my orders and always had preordered the pills for at least 3 months in advance.

It worked great on the beginning, couldn’t finish a beer in the bar, then at some point I stopped using it because it didn’t work anymore with my too many parties. I learned that it’s not enough to fill yourself with pills and just go on like before. At some point it won’t work anymore if you don’t have the right set of mind.

Now a year later I found that I still have 2 full deliveries in my cupboard and I thought that I will sell it with 25% discount to those who are using it with success regularly.
    I’ve got:
    300 x 100g pills
    Marked as – Topiramate Topaz 100 (quite large generic yellow pills from Riverpharmacy or Aclepsa - Expiring June 2009)
    and
    300 x 100g pills
    Marked as – Topiramate Topirol 100 (small orange/redish generic pills from Riverpharmacy or Aclepsa – Expiring December 2009)
    I can send you photographs of both to your email.

Now, from my experience there is no difference between them. I’m pretty sure they all have the same topiramate in it, just the look is diference. I’ve been using both.

I would like to sell them in either 300 x 100g that means in two shipments or by at least each shipment as 150 x 100g which means to 4 of you.

The 300 pills x 100g at Riverpharmacy is $430 ($1.65/pill)
    If you buy 150 pills, it’s $275.94 ($1.84/pill)

I could give you 25% OFF:
    The 300x100g batches will be then for $322 – with free shipping
    The 150x100g batches will be for $206 – with free shipping

Please email me if you are interested at ---
    UK shipping would be a priority and you can pay by Paypal. I will post it next day.

I wish you all good luck and lots inner power on the way to sobriety.

Yours,
    Adrian

Hi Adrian. This just sounds too good to be true. Now i'm no fool, so there's gotta be a catch, right?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Oh no Guitarista, no catch at all. As I said, I'm not using topa anymore and I wanna sell what I have. I can't see why you would buy it from me not from a pharmacy if I don't give you a discount. That was the idea. And also as someone pointed it out, at riverpharmacy you pay in Canadian dollars, so these prices above are in CAD.

Comment

bump

Comment

I guess my post might be suspicious for some of you. I'm sending out 150 pills to one of our members on Monday and will ask her to post here how it went, so you can see that it's all fine.

Comment

bump
            :nutso::nutso:

Comment

Hi! Have emailed you directly as am interested - need to get back on it. Will post my response.

Comment

No selling meds

Please no selling meds on this site. It is in violation of our policies and puts the forum at risk.

Thank you.

RJ
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Working...
                X