Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WARNING: DON'T USE DRUGDELIVERY.CA

Hi guys.

I'm just wanting to warn you about a frightening experience I've just had with the UK HM REVENUE & CUSTOMS as a result of ordering CAMPRAL via DRUGDELIVERY.CA online. I used them because the last delivery I had from RIVER took absolutely ages to arrive and I know from another member that hers had arrived and then in customs went back to India and then has to be re-sent back again. So, I ordered from DRUGDELIVERY and also they were offering a deal that for life membership payment they then offered free delivery so I took that up as well. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I received a officious "NOTICE OF SEIZURE UNDER THE CUSTOMS & EXCISE MANAGEMENT ACT" for counterfeit Campral tablets. It appears that although this company is 1) based in Canada 2) has a London address at the bottom of its email correspondence it actually dispatches it's goods from TURKEY.

I tried to email the Customer Services at DRUGDELIVERY over the weekend to no avail and spoke with the Customs Officer concerned this morning. She advised me that the goods had been tested and had proved positive for being counterfeit and that they had been destroyed and that this company is well known for supplying counterfeit goods. In actual fact she was very nice and very understanding (!) and thankfully no action is being taken against me however my name is now on their records and will be checked should any other parcels be tracked through customs.

Anyway - I just thought I'd warn others as I've lost approximately US$ 350 and I don't want anyone else to have the worry or loss of money that I have.

Thank you for reading.

x

Wow Photogirl, I am glad you were not blamed for anything. What some people will do to others is DISGUSTING.

I have just done a very quick search and already found several complaints about them without hardly looking-

DrugDelivery.ca Complaints - Fraud and cheating

If I were you I would print some of these complaints out, plus the letter you received from customs (I am assuming it didn't say what drug you had ordered on the letter) and take it to your bank and tell them you want to do a credit card chargeback.

Then not only will these a*******s not get your money, they will also face charges from their bank for a chargeback (I think) I am sure your bank can do this- no problem.

Comment

Hi zen - I'm waiting 'til I get my credit card statement and then I'm going to send a copy of the HM Customs letter and copies of my emails with the company to the credit card company to see whether they will reimburse payment of it. There should be some recourse on my part for it in the circumstances.

Re the HM Customs not taking any action against me .... at the end of the day, with the goods being counterfeit and therefore illegal then they would have been within their rights to have taken action against me I guess which is why I was thankful that they were not taking action against me. That's what I meant about being "thankful" about them not taking action against me, that's all.

Hi Marbella - thanks for your help, also, as you know! xxx

Comment

Thank you for posting. I actually just received my first order for Topamax from drugdelivery.ca I will not order again based on what I'm reading. I received my order in about 10 days, but I had messages just after I ordered that my credit card didn't work and someone emailed me wanting me to send my cc # via email - seemed fishy, so I didn't do it. Now I am reading the package and the drugs are sure enough from Turkey - now I'm worried. Anyone know of a way to verify if these are counterfeit via lot numbers, etc??

Comment

No Problems with DD!

I am really shocked to hear about your experience with DD.

I have ordered medications / products online from many pharmacies (with some really shocking service and client liaison processes). Drugdelivery.ca has by far been the only company to meet my expectations when ordering online. All my packages arrive exactly when they said (and if there are any issues, their staff always informs me immediately), the customer service team are very helpful and assist me in any way and they are available 24 hours a day.

I have found no other company comparable to their level of service and products as what I receive from DD :goodjob:

Comment

JackyQ;677699 wrote: I am really shocked to hear about your experience with DD.

I have ordered medications / products online from many pharmacies (with some really shocking service and client liaison processes). Drugdelivery.ca has by far been the only company to meet my expectations when ordering online. All my packages arrive exactly when they said (and if there are any issues, their staff always informs me immediately), the customer service team are very helpful and assist me in any way and they are available 24 hours a day.

I have found no other company comparable to their level of service and products as what I receive from DD :goodjob:
            Oh Jacky, Jacky, Jacky ... what a funny poster you are.

You join today and your first post extols the virtues of Drugdelivery.CA, affectionately known to you as DD? Hmmmmm ... pardon my scepticism.

Comment

JackyQ;677699 wrote: I am really shocked to hear about your experience with DD.

I haven't been on for days and the first post I read is this??!!

JackyQ, we might be have alcohol problems, but that does not make us stupid....you only have to google DrugDelivery.ca scams and all sorts of stuff comes up.

The only good testimonials seem to be on their own web pages- highly suspicious I think- and doing people out of their hard earned cash who are trying to get well SUCKS- BIG TIME.

Comment

withdrawn
                Banned

Comment

tawnyfrog;677704 wrote: Oh Jacky, Jacky, Jacky ... what a funny poster you are.

You join today and your first post extols the virtues of Drugdelivery.CA, affectionately known to you as DD? Hmmmmm ... pardon my scepticism.
                  Good call, tawnyfrog! I also notice that the language of that post sounds like it's from promotional literature, not from a customer.

Comment

Hey guys!

Haven't been around for a while and just checked in as home alone in Spain and still can't believe my thread still going ...... Agree with you guys - think the jacqui posting was an ad campaign 'cos sure as hell wouldn't trust dd.ca as far as I could throw them. mind you they don't seem backwards in coming forwards in sending me reminder emails to re-order with them!!!!! Cheek of the devil! Good to see that my bad experience has been a warning to others though. Hope everyone is doing well!

Comment

Hi all,

I have been ordering for some time now from drugdelivery.ca, and What I can say is that they have a good service. All packages arrived in time. No issue with them. All meds are real.

Comment

Hi all,
                        During the summer a representative from Drug Delivery.ca contacted me via email about my original thread and subsequent postings. He looked into the problem that I'd had and it seems that my package had been siezed as it hadn't got the official paperwork with it to confirm the drugs were not counterfeit as they do not supply counterfeit drugs. I have now received a full refund from them and, as agreed with him, am posting this information to all of those who are wishing to order via DD. I, personally, though have decided to give old fashioned willpower a try and break the habit naturally :0

Comment

Working...
                        X