ordering from South Afrca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope its easier to order Baclofan than win cricket matches...

Can I order Baclofan online and if so how?

I hope a South African is out there who might know some more. I am nervous about trying a company that is not recommended.
    I am pleased to hear that it is reasonably priced.

Comment

Hi, Veritas

I ordered from 4RX, and am waiting for my shipment of Baclofen to arrive in about 14 days' time. I'll let you know if everything went OK.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hi Veritas,

I haven't ever ordered meds on the internet but I did get Kudzu from MWO without any problems. It came in a very discreet box which no one would be able to tell was meds.

I am also interested in Baclofan, but will speak to my Doc when I see her at the end of the month. I was on Topa a year ago, with much success but if what I read about Baclofan is right then I think it might be the answer for me -- but I'll trust my GP's judgment.

I hope you come right.
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Thank you for your replies. I will try to see if I can get something.

I did think that my other option would be to go to a Psychiatrist that I trust and ask her. I actually forwarded some information to her and much to my surprise she was unaware of how successful it was for many people.

I hesitate to go the Topamax route. I am a bit concerned about the side effects.

Comment

If you do have a Doc who'll prescribe it, it's always the better option. My GP also knew nothing of Topa helping with addictions but I rocked up at her rooms armed with all sorts of material which we went through together and then made the decision.
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Thanks, I have been thinking about that. I know that as things stand, our rehabs are not aware of it.

Reading the latest posts and stories, it sounds almost too good to be true...

Comment

Working...
              X