Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tracking EMS packages from 4RX.com

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. I've posted a few messages on the "newbies" forum, but have been regularly reading all of your postings about baclofen on this forum. Thanks to all of you who have shared your experiences and also have given others advice.

My psychiatrist won't give me a prescription for baclofen (long story--he's an ass basically--his only "prescription" is 90 AA meetings in 90 days). So I ordered it online via 4RX.com and paid extra for the EMS shipping because I wanted to be able to track my order online.

My question for everyone who uses 4RX.com is how exactly do you track your packages? On the 4RX.com website, the only thing it says is "order on its way". Not very helpful--particularly since I'm worried about the package being seized by customs.

If anyone has any info on this, I'd really appreciate it.

--Anna

hi Anna,

Not sure where you are but if you are in southern ireland it will definately be stopped by customs. let me know if you are and i will give tell you my story.

Comment

Hi lostagain,

No, I'm not in Ireland--I'm in the US. Sorry to hear that you've had problems w/ customs. My husband has had some problems in the past when ordering other meds online. Sometimes they get through no problem and sometimes not--which is why I wanted to track my order via EMS shipping from 4RX.com.

--Anna

Comment

As far as I know, no one in the US has had problems with customs with shipments from 4RX. All orders have come within 2 weeks.

Comment

I think I just figured it out...

Thanks, Louise, for the helpful info re: shipping times.

For anyone else who has ordered through 4RX.com via EMS shipping, I figured out how to track it. When the package was in India, I couldn't get any additional information about it.

However, as soon as the package gets to the US, you can just go to the US Postal Service tracking site:

USPS - Track & Confirm - Put our delivery information to work for you

And then from there, you can follow your package as it goes into customs and then (hopefully) as it leaves customs and is on the way to your house. Right now, my baclofen package arrived in New York yesterday and is sitting in customs.

--Anna B

Comment

Anna,

Am thinking of you and this step you are taking to get well.

It is exciting to finally start getting my life back and I hope you will feel the same way in a couple of weeks as you start titrating up. It truly is amazing.

Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Anna, hope you get it shortly. Mine came 2 days ago but I wasn't home and didn't get to post office yesterday to get it (Has to be signed for) and the postman just delivered it! Just took my first 5mg. Outside of package had customs declaration saying "no commercial value" and medication name.

Comment

Wow! That's really strange that 4RX.com would declare the contents of the package and that customs would let it through that way. My understanding is that it's illegal to import any prescription drugs from another country (even non-controlled substances, like baclofen). I guess I must be wrong or the customs agents have better things to do or something. I don't know.

But, no matter: I'm just happy for you, Louise, that you got your package. Good luck with the bac and keep us updated on how things are going for you!

--Anna

Comment

Working...
                X