Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baclofen Online Order

Hi all, anyone had experience with this online company:

We thank you for the order with Canada Online Pharmacy online shop!
    Thanks,
    Phil
    Love and Peace,
    Phil

Sobriety Date 12.07.2009

Baclofen Online Order

Nope but there prices are a ripoff. I pay 5 cents per pill with a prescription. 4rx.com is 28 cents per pill
    this is there prices they have listed

10mg x 60 pills $52.74 US $ 0.88----> PER PILL Buy Now!
    10mg x 90 pills $72.78 US $ 0.81 Buy Now!
    10mg x 120 pills $91.81 US $ 0.77 Buy Now!
    10mg x 240 pills $176.76 US $ 0.74 Buy Now!

Package Price Per Pill Order
    25mg x 30 pills $52.72 US $ 1.76 Buy Now!
    25mg x 60 pills $100.70 US $ 1.68 Buy Now!
    25mg x 90 pills $148.79 US $ 1.65 Buy Now!

Hard to believe they mark up a 5 cent generic to 74 cents. If thats not a scam I dont know what is
    I can get 15 pills for that price at walmart, there is no excuse for gouging. 4rx for me was too high but for those who want to not have insurance or paying out of pocket for a doctor which can run 200$ with no guarantee for success. Then 4rx cheaply is the best option that any of the board has come up with because of price.
    But once they figure out that they want to continue with baclofen, it would be alot easier for a doctor to refill the prescription and cheaper in the long run. Paying 7.50$ a day for 100mg dose for a year is crazy

Comment

Baclofen Online Order

I think I am going to start an online pharmacy and charge 50 cents a pill. Set up a little shop in India while on vacation. Outsource the labor to someone who speaks english to ship baclofen to the states. I'm going on the Dell support line to recruit someone
      Talk to y'all later

Comment

Baclofen Online Order

Bill, you are so convincing, and more important, compassionate. I know from other posts that you are over this A problem, yet you still give us detailed advice. I think you should start that company and, assuming the Bac works, I will be one of your most loyal customers.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
        X