Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

emergency please help now lost daughter nothing to do with drinking

please go to chat
    Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Colbe,

Sending you hugs and strength.

Sorry I missed you in chat.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Colbe, im hoping you're ok. you have me worried girl after talking to you in chat. please check in

Comment

Share here on this thread & then we can help you.

Comment

Colbe, what happenned? Talk to us! We are here for you!

Comment

Praying for you and your family.
            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Colbe,
              I don't know what has happened, but if you could please share, maybe some of us could help you.
              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Colbe, please check in. We care about you.

Comment

Colbe, I wasn't on to chat, sorry. Let us know how we can help.

Winefree

Comment

I don't even know how to end this horrible life.

My 13yo daughter tole her 11 yo friend my boyfriend he touched her on the thigh. Not raped her, not penetrated her, touched her...who in turn told her mothers isiter who told the mother (who I thought was my friend) who told everyone and their dog. I went rushing over to speak with my daughter about what happened with caution not to blow things out of proportion but when I got there the police were waitng for me along with a social worker who told me I had to sign a 30 day paper to stay away from my daughter...which I refused and scared to death got back in my car and left. In TN that is considered abandonding your child. The next day the chect pains were so bad I went to the emergency room and left with some medication that I had never taken before. I had a hearning the next day with me, my boyfriend. my daughter, one million social workers, her bio dad (who has NEVER paid child support, never remembered her birthday and could frankly give a shit about her) and my sister who I have had no contact with for years because she is inapproporiate with my daughter.

Anyway, the reaction between the medicine (Zanax...I have never taken it beofre) and drinking...dosen't matter that I went all that time NOT drinking, made me violent. I appantly (don't remember) scratched my boyfriend, and not out of anger but for concern for me he called the police. I went to jail. I missed the hearing. I lost my daughter to my sister...and not temporaily. She now has custody and lives 4 hours from me.

I want to die. I don't know how to do it but it's all I have been thinking about. I have never been suicidal before. Due to all of this, I can't work, I am out of money and in order to keep from killing my self I feel like hiitchhiking to anywhere over the border and start over. But killing myself sounds easier. My daughter obviously didn't think I was good enough anyway.
                    Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

(((Colbe))))

Killing yourself does your daughter no good. She needs her mother. What you need to do is get yourself some help. Get to a doc and I would recommend antabuse because you really need to stop drinking asap. Seek help from a social agency and work hard and you will get your daughter back. Maybe this is the wake up call you needed to begin a new, wonderful life. Because it's out there for you. :l

Comment

Colbe,

First things first. You must get sober. If you don't, you cannot repair what has happened.

Second. As you are staying AF, you must find some legal aid to help you. I am quite sure you can appeal this verdict BUT you must be able to demonstrably prove you are sober.

I can tell you are hurting, just as I would be. What a mess.

But, I repeat, you cannot even begin to change this outcome unless you get sober.

Go to AA, get into rehab, do whatever it takes.

I am not sure about the BF. If he is not willing to be abstinent with you, you may have to choose between him and your girl. Also, are you sure your daughter was not picking up on something you haven't? I hate to suggest it but the fact that she told someone that means she was uncomfortable.

I am incredibly sorry this has happened. Now, though, it is up to you to do whatever it takes to make it right.

Be patient with yourself and the time it takes to get her back. In the end, if you do it right, you just might win. The choice of what path you take now is up to you.

Sending good thoughts and strength your way.

Love,
                        Cindi
                        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

This sounds very unfortunate but if you make it your first plan to become sober, things will become clearer and you will be in a situation to sort all this out. All the best. Keep in touch.
                          Becky

One crack at life

Comment

Hey there. ((hugs)) .. I'm so sorry that you're feeling down. But hurting/killing yourself is NOT the answer. You know that. I know you do.

Do you love your daughter? (Yes!) ... Please don't ruin her life by killing yourself. Why would you do that to her? You BOTH deserve happiness, and you CAN have it. It will just take a little work. She's worth the effort, isn't she? And so are you. This IS totally doable. She's only 13. But in a few short years, as time flies by, she'll be an adult. Give her all that you can to help her grow into a wonderful, happy young woman ... and give yourself the same effort, because you deserve it. Right now, it starts with her living elsewhere and you getting yourself some help. From there, it will turn into something good.

Yes, she's away for now. And it hurts like hell - I can only imagine. But please, please remember that "now" is just that - "now". Things WILL progress and change with time. There IS a better life for you in the future. You can take steps to make that happen - You have to ask for help .. from a social agency, as mentioned above, and from anyone else who can help .. your doctor, a counsellor, a lawyer, rehab, etc. There are a LOT of resources available to you, even if you don't have money to spare.

This is NOT the end. It IS your turning point. Take it. Use it. Make that turn and show everyone what a strong and caring woman you are. Show 'em what you got.

And please keep posting. We care.
                            AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

Colbe,

I too am sorry that this has happened to you, but I agree with Cindi. Once you're sober, you can seek legal help to get her back. This is not the end of the story by a long shot.

Now, first things first. You say that all you think about is killing yourself. Lets try to get you some help with the horrible hurt you must be feeling.

The most easily accessible 3D people are at the other end of the suicide hotline at 1-800-784-2433. Please give them a ring and let them know what's going through your mind.

Then come back on and let us know how you're doing. You will get through this day, one hour and one minute at a time.

We're all here for you :l Now how about making that call, ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X