I AM SO VERY SORRY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I AM SO VERY SORRY

I am so very sorry for putting you all through that hell. Somehow I made it through. I really thought this was going to be the end. I am not upset with you for sending the police. It just shows me how much you care. My laptop is indeed broken again. I have been AF today, and will be going back to AA as soon as I feel a bit better. I just felt like my whole world was crashing in and that there was no hope. Thank you so much for all the love and friendship. I feel very ashamed of myself right now.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

I AM SO VERY SORRY

Do not feel ashamed and we are all thankful to be able to be here for you. Hope you truly know how much we love you and we will always be here for you. XOXO

Comment

I AM SO VERY SORRY

Sea,
      You are NOT alone. Your are NOT!!!!! Alcohol makes us into a person we are not. Don't apologize to us. Focus on getting better. Many here were worried. Worried because we do care about one another. AND because many of us have been in this dark place too. Know that there is a brighter place in life for you. You will find it again. Much love!
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

I AM SO VERY SORRY

Sea,

Omigosh. Please don't feel ashamed. Just know that a bunch of us out here truly do care, we have been exactly where you are, so when you didn't check back in, we were truly afraid.

I am so proud of this group of people all circling together and Zenny for finding your address and just doing the right thing.

Know we love you and I hope you are as grateful as I am to be part of a family of people that really do care.

Hang in there, Sea. You will finally figure out how to get out of this. You really will.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I AM SO VERY SORRY

Sea, I am so glad that you're okay. You do have many people who REALLY CARE FOR YOU!
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

I AM SO VERY SORRY

Sea...:l We can relate. That place feels dark and scary and very alone. You'd do the same for one of us, right? This is really a great group here.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I AM SO VERY SORRY

Sea, we are so happy to hear from you. Its so great that you are you ok

Comment

I AM SO VERY SORRY

Hello Seacailin! Welcome back. xo Beth
                vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

I AM SO VERY SORRY

Sea, please just don't give up!
                  make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

I AM SO VERY SORRY

I am so glad to come back tonight and see your post, Sea. I know that shame feeling, but you know that you can be completely honest with your feelings here and we will not judge. We are here and have been where you are, so please stay and talk this through.

All my love,

MM
                    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

I AM SO VERY SORRY

SOOOO good to hear from you!!! Never feel ashamed....just feel the love sista!!!:h
                      SD:l
                      "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
                      7/29/12

Comment

I AM SO VERY SORRY

Welcome back and so glad to hear from you!

Comment

I AM SO VERY SORRY

Thank God you're OK, I was worried! Big hugs to you my dear
                          Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                          - George Jackson

Comment

I AM SO VERY SORRY

:l:h:l:h:l
                            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

I AM SO VERY SORRY

Sea, I am so glad you are OK.
                              Wish I could give you a huge hug right now.
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                              X