Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Topamax 25 Mg and Baclofen 50 Mg together?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any side effects? Have anyone tried this ?

You can look up side effects on by googling drug interactions. I think drugs.com has one - Zen's bacoflen thread has the link. But I'm not sure why you want to mix these 2 - they both can make you tired so it seems like the effect would be doubled. Also, this would be a high dose of baclofen to start and it needs to be taken 3X a day. Can you tell us more about why you are wanting to try this? Maybe then we can give better advice.

Comment

Hi Louise,
      I don't think we,ve met.
      I'm LR. Pleased to met you
      Long Road
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--
      Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Baclofen and topamax together, why?
        I am thinking that by taking them together the effect will be more imediat as the topamax is more focused on stoping the alcohol taking and baclofen on the craving ( taken on a high dose this triggers the " click " of stop thinking and taking alcohol but in a long term). In the thread title there were some general quantities, but it doesnt necessary to take them as mentioned.

My question also would be who is better : topamax or baclofen?

Comment

I have topamax because i get silent migraines. ive been thinking about the same thing. topamax and baclofen. i also am taking campral

Comment

I can't say I would recommend it (I am surely no Dr. and would have intension to diagnosis or prescribe) ...but it has been one of the many "mixed cocktails" that I took as I was searching for the med that would work best for me.
            I didn't feel any negative effects from it and was staying on the topa because of it's weight loss benefits, at the time.
            Just wondering why you don't stick with the Baclofen ???
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
            X