new with question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new with question

is it possible to get a prescription for NALTREXONE without my insurance company finding out? i live in the us.

thanks

new with question

Great advice. Thank you.

Now the questions is, can i find a legit doctor online who will prescribe it for me based on an online assessment? I really don't want to go to my primary care doctor or meet one in person.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

new with question

i live in canada,i didnt have a doctor,so i told the one at the emergency what my plan was,and she prescibed 24 pills,use as required.note i also told her i was not drinking,only use when i got the urge it actually works,but you have no feelings after use,kind a like an anti depressent,its not addictive , easy tpo come off,also tried when drinking,useless,drink all nt just dont get the glow,whats the use,waste all that coin,and you dont get a buzz,some will say a cure,intelligent people,my opinion,keep dreaming.once addicted,only takes A DRINK,ALWAYS ADDICTED,thats are curse,still have to stay away from the 1st drink,be honest tell them your plan,good luck,just dont tell them that your gonna drink like a mad man,or they mt put you away,hopefully this doesnt stir nothing up,my opiinion gyco

Comment

new with question

God I hate US insurance companies
        Long Road
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--
        Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
        X