The Bac Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bac Wagon

I am considering ordering Bac and giving it a try. I would love to read Dr. A's book first. What is the official name of the book?

Everything I need is within me!

The Bac Wagon

The End of My Addiction.

Good luck!! (I recommend reading the book first, too.)

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

The Bac Wagon

Thanks Cindi....I am in awe of your progress with Bac. You are an inspiration.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

The Bac Wagon

The book

I found it in my local library.
        Click here for info about ordering baclofen online.

Comment

The Bac Wagon

Amazon.com: The End of My Addiction (9780374140977): Olivier Ameisen M.D.: Books

Comment

The Bac Wagon

I'm considering jumping on that wagon. Do most go to the doctor instead of ordering online and what were the reactions of the doctors. I'm wondering what to take with me in case mine is sceptical.

Any advice?
            :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

The Bac Wagon

Ak, for the majority of us on Baclofen, we are going at it on our own. Cindi is under her Dr.s' care and I think there may a couple of others. For the most part we have read the book and are going on the recommendations of those that have been on longer. I think most of us have only been on Baclofen a short time so this is all new territory!

Comment

The Bac Wagon

If you do end up deciding to try bac, and you need to get it without a prescription, this may help you figure out where to get it. Of course, if you can get a prescription, that's by far the best route. If you're wondering, I'm not associated with any of the referenced pharmacies and derive no benefit of any kind (other than hopefully helping people) from orders placed there.

Comment

The Bac Wagon

Hehehe. I find it pretty funny how people are suddenly concerned about being accused of earning some sort of economic benefit from this site or baclofen in general. Seriously, even if someone from an online pharma is visiting this site, there are maybe 50 people ordering baclofen....how much $$ could they really make from convincing all of us to order from their particular pharma.

People, there is no economic benefit (as of date) from people using baclofen. That is a blessing and a curse. A blessing bc anything anyone says can be trusted to be genuine, but a curse bc there are no big drug companies conducting actual research/clinical trials on the efficacy of the drug.

I think everyone needs to chill out on the whole shill thing.

Comment

The Bac Wagon

Zman,

I agree that the general concept of people making money off of a handful of readers is silly. My first words in my post about ordering bac online was partially a weak attempt at a joke - time to remove that...

But...

If you're insinuating that I'm afraid of being accused of benefiting from my posts, you're reading something different into them than I intended. There are what I think are valid reasons for my disclaimers.

First, whether there is a real possibility or not, if someone thinks that my posts are tainted by a financial incentive, they'll likely discount what I'm saying. That has no effect on me, but it robs them of useful info.

Second, I think posting about specific online pharmacies is a different case than the general, and is much more likely to be suspect, and I think for good reasons. There is the possibility of financial gain doing so, much more than the general case. I did a quick scan, and found that River Pharmacy looks like it has an affiliate program (where people can gain financial reward for posting decorated links to their site). 4rx definitely does have an affiliate program, and gives people 25% of sales for linking to their site! So if I hyped 4rx, and 4 people bought bac through their site, I'd have my bac for free.

Maybe I'm over thinking this, but a little note indicating that I'm not benefiting financially from this seemed like a good thing...

Comment

The Bac Wagon

Lusus,

Understood. It would be pretty crappy to be accused of trying to make a quick buck when youre just trying to help people.

AK,

I actually managed to get a prescription. I took 3 things with me: 1) A print out of the Italian study which showed the efficacy of Bac for treating AL cravings, 2) a print out of a study which showed that drinking on Bac wasnt particularly harmful (though some on this forum have reported otherwise. And sorry I dont have links to 1 and 2 above) and 3) a print out of some of the posts people have made here that report the miraculous results they have witnessed with Bac.

That was enough to convince an initially very sceptical doc to write me prescription. But heres the problem:

No doc (as far as I know) will write you prescription for the amount you need to reach the switch off dose. My doc wrote a script for 50mg. Way too low. But try 4rx.com. Thats where a lot of people say they get their dose from. Remember that its often referred to as Lioresal.

I get mine from Pakistan, where you can buy almost anything without a prescription hehe.

Comment

The Bac Wagon

Zenstyle;673728 wrote: Wow! I had no idea about that. Bill.P. suggested 4RX but I know for a fact that he has a prescription for his Baclofen and pays next to nothing for it from his regular pharmacy.

And I pay for my 4RX Bac like everyone else. And have the credit card receipts to prove it!

(You probably didn't realize what was insinuated by a former member of the site in the last week when you posted your post...)

Plus, neither of us "linked" in any event so it's a moot point... But just in case that escaped anyone's notice...
                        Being quite aware of the games people play with the affiliate programs, I'm always suspicious of posts that tout some particular online vendor. I've checked most bac related links I've come across on this board, and NONE have been affiliate links, including Bill P's.

And no, I didn't (and still don't fully) realize what was insinuated.

Comment

The Bac Wagon

Zman,

That's great you got a prescription! Even though you can't get the quantity you need, at least you'll be under a dr's care.

Comment

The Bac Wagon

Lus,

Not really. I'm scared of telling him that I'm going way over his prescribed amount. He'll probably get pissed and stop prescribing. No one is regulating my intake (other than you guys hehe).

Comment

The Bac Wagon

My order from Inhouse Pharmacy

Three for three now!

The postman just came with my package from Inhouse Pharmacy. Not much on the package to identify the sender or its contents. There is a customs sticker on the back that has the "merchandise" box checked, and the description of contents is "health product".

I ordered 7/15, and received the package 7/24. The usps tracking was not much help. It showed the package in Vanuatu 7/17, then "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment". It remained that way until today, when it said it arrived in my town.

The bac is in small bottles, 100 pills ea. The pills are tiny. The bacmax from 4rx are the largest, and crumbly. The ones from Goldpharma are next in size. I haven't cut them yet, so I don't know how well they cut. These from Inhouse are tiny, and of course I just got 'em so I don't know how they cut either.

I did have to sign for this package.

The postman is bringing my second package from 4rx tomorrow, so my entire stash has arrived, no problems with customs at all. (in the US)

Comment

Working...
                              X