help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help

i dont know how to contact moderator...and there is someone on chat who is threat suicide

help

Cacky, here is the suicide prevention hotline number...

US: 1-800-784-2433

Do you need overseas?
    ^ My Baby Ruby ^

Comment

help

this person wont reply now..she took alot of pills

Comment

help

she is on chat..i was trying to find someone who can help me find someway to get in touch with her

Comment

help

cacky;674244 wrote: she is on chat..i was trying to find someone who can help me find someway to get in touch with her
          Sorry cacky, I got a phone call. I haven't a idea except and unless she'll give you some info. A phone number and city would do. The police could trace the phone number. A mod could look up the IP but that's all I can think of and then that might take some doing to track down. I wish I could get into chat and help but I can't get into chat.
          ^ My Baby Ruby ^

Comment

help

we tried to give her/him our info i just feel like i watched someone die tonight. whoever it was took alot of pills

Comment

help

cacky;674249 wrote: we tried to give her/him our info i just feel like i watched someone die tonight. whoever it was took alot of pills
              Do you know what kind of pills they were? Maybe this person will be ok. I hope so. Maybe the person called someone else and told someone what was going on. I hope so.
              ^ My Baby Ruby ^

Comment

help

Remember, don't believe everything you read here. I don't mean to be insensitive but have found it to be true.

Comment

help

Is there an update, Cacky? :l
                  Bless you for being there... I hope the person you spoke with is alright this morning.

Also, if someone could please answer this question? I looked around and also couldn't figure out how to contact admin or moderators... it would probably be good to know for all of us.
                  Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

help

Try this screen name:
                    Forum Moderator
                    They posted about the shill thing last week from this name.
                    :l
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

help

no i havent heard anything...i know others did try and did get contacted by the moderator. i dont know what happened after that

Comment

help

It is not the moderator's responsibility in my opinion. The person in need should call the suicide prevention # provided. It is manipulation to come to an anonymous forum such as this and make threats of suicide because we are helpless. Also, I have been aroung long enough not to believe everything I read. Just my opinion. Take it or leave it.

You are very kind to care.

Comment

help

luCKy;674551 wrote: It is not the moderator's responsibility in my opinion. The person in need should call the suicide prevention # provided. It is manipulation to come to an anonymous forum such as this and make threats of suicide because we are helpless. Also, I have been aroung long enough not to believe everything I read. Just my opinion. Take it or leave it.

You are very kind to care.
                          Couldn't agree more lucky!
                          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

help

There is information about how to contact suicide prevention hotlines at the top of the ASAP thread, and this info can be given out in chat if people are in need.

I know that some of our members can become very low at times, and hopefully they are close to some people who can help them to help themselves. Ultimately, we each have to make the decision to live and keep trying for ourselves. No one else can make it for us.
                            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                            X