Paxil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paxil

Okay no go on the Celexa, after telling my doctor all the stories I read about she prescribed me Paxil. Now researching that, I find accounts that are worse!

I don't know what to do. The side effects and withdrawals are scary and quite frankly sound like what I am already going through which is why I'm looking for relief!

I seriously don't know what to do. A lot of my symptoms sure do sound like side effects/withdrawal from these medications. I've been taking Lorazapam but in small doses (0.5mg once or twice a day maybe, some days none at all)...Yet my palms get really hot and sweaty, I get flushed feelings, hyper anxiety...The feeling of dread and disconnect like something is really wrong...Then some times I feel almost completely normal.

Anyone with tips, advice or encounters with Paxil?

Paxil

hi zeta,

I took paxil a few years back and had no problem with it, There's a new one out called pexiva and it's a little better less side effects I felt really calm, some if the others make you kind of jittery at first, Hope this helps

Sparrow

Comment

Paxil

Why don't you try baclofen for anxiety?

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Paxil

Hello,

I took Paxil on and off for 8 years. have slowly stopped taking it ater staring on Baclofen.

Paxil definitely helped my anxiety. I had unprotected sex once and freaked out about the possibility of having contracted HIV. This was at the time I had stopped taking the Paxil. I was so freaked that I couldnt even imagine waiting for the 3 months to get a test (before 3 months its possible to get a false negative). But I started taking the paxil again and almost immediately, the all-encompensing anxiety/worry subsided.

No major side-effects either.

Comment

Working...
        X