Baclofen and supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baclofen and supplements

Should I continue taking the Kudzu and L Glut with the Baclofen? My doctor is unsure. Anybody know?

Baclofen and supplements

I don't know Leo. I'm sure someone will chime in. If anyone knows it is Bill.P or maybe Beatle. You could try to PM Bill.P. I'm sure Beatle will check in soon.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Baclofen and supplements

I have continued with l-glut, melatonin, St Johns Wort, milk thistle, vit B complex. Am on 240mg bac. All are complimentary & safe.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Baclofen and supplements

Thanks Zenstyle. One thing I have found is I cannot take my clonazepam with my Baclofen....for some reason it makes me want to drink more. Didn't take my clonazepam at all yesterday and only my Baclofen and I did Great!

Comment

Baclofen and supplements

I agree with the others. Definitely continue the L-glut -- it's safe and is just darn good for you.

More importantly, definitely continue with the Milk Thistle. You need it. It is absolutely necessary to recovering alcoholics. In fact, I believe it is necessary for everyone living in our toxic world.

Re: the clonazepam-- depending on how long and how much you have been taking of this drug, you probably should not stop taking it suddenly. Discontinuing Benzos such as clonazepam can lead to serious withdrawals, often dangerous or even deadly. I agree that Bac and benzos don't mix, but I think you should consult your physician about getting off the clonazepam in a safe way.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Baclofen and supplements

I am only taking 1.5 mg space over 3 times a day, .5 TID.....or as needed. So it wasn't really that high.

Comment

Baclofen and supplements

I don't know about clonazepam, but normally, if you have been taking a benzo regularly for over 3 weeks, your body could already be addicted, even to low doses. I'm not a physician and this is not medical advice, but if you have been at a low dose, I'm guessing you could titrate down fairly quickly. Still, if your body is used to it, for some people a sudden cessation could be problematic. I think consulting your doctor is the best way to be safe.
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
              X