Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tracking package from Goldpharma.com

Hi All,

I have ordered about 1 month ago from goldpharma.com.
    They have very good prices, but no customer service contact only by e-mail. No number provided.
    Also, the most important no tracking number for the package. The shipping address is different than the billing address. No package received at this time.
    They offered a free re-order for the same or moneyback.
    I have opted for a re-order.

From your experience with this online pharma, do they provide any tracking number?

IVL

I don't have any experience with Goldpharma, but I thank you for sharing the information.

I have only ordered from 4rx, and they are very slow, but at least they have good customer service.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Goldpharma did not supply a tracking number. I received my shipment from them in a reasonable amount of time, and all other posts I've seen here have been favorable. Did you receive your shipment yet? Have they replied to your inquiry?

Click here for info about ordering baclofen online.

Comment

GOLDPHARMA

I HAVE ORDERED A PRODUCT , WHICH i HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR NOW FOR OVER 4 WEEKS, I AM UNABLE TO TRACK MY ORDER DUE TO THE SITE TELLING ME i HAVE THE WRONG USER NAME AND PASSWORD .THIS IS NOT THE CASE!!!! COULD ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO CONTACT THESE PEOPLE .THE MONEY FOR THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT

Comment

Your user name is the email address you used to place the order, if you can't remember your password click on the 'forgot' password link and they'll send a new one to your email.

If you are in the US their site says it's taking 4-5 weeks to deliver due to increased security with shipping.

Comment

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...ml#post1060453

They do not provide tracking #'s.
            :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
            :what?:
            sigpic
            Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
            A Forum
            Trolls need not apply

Comment

What ukb said. Goldpharma is not a pharmacy, they're a middle man. They allow legitimate pharmacies to distance themselves from customers without prescriptions. It's good that they agreed to reship, because your original shipment will probably show up eventually, and you'll get two for one. With regard to tracking, their partners ship via mail, which I don't believe offers tracking. They may not be perfect, but they offer a necessary service in the only way possible, given the legal implications.

Comment

Working...
              X