beyond stressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beyond stressed

tonight is my our first session with marriage councellor. I have been so stressed all day that I have been sick to my stomache several times..and worse..burnt my hand fairly badly at work because I am so out of it today.

Scared shitless right now.
    what if he hates the marriage councellor...what if she tells us its not worth saving..

stupid alcohol. stupid me

beyond stressed

Hi donewithit,

The first session will probably be a gentle introduction to what the process will involve. She certainly won't pile in and start telling you what she thinks about your marriage.

I've had counselling and know how nerve-wracking it is but I found it a great help.

I'm sure you and your husband will be fine and it will give you both the opportunity to talk over your problems in a calm way.

Good luck!
    sigpic
    AF since December 22nd 2008
    Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

beyond stressed

I think counseling can be so very helpful - and I think it is a sign that your DH thinks your marriage is worth trying to save too.

The process is about working through issues, not about assigning blame. I understand the nervousness, but I think it will be just fine.
      ODAT!

Comment

beyond stressed

Good luck at your counseling session. It is always hard but usually worth it.

Going to counseling shows strength and courage.
        Redhibiscus

Comment

beyond stressed

Just hang on. Counseling is the best thing that could happen.
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
          X