Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so tired of being tired

Hi,
    I pop on this site frequently, have posted a few times but mostly read. I ordered RJ's book months ago, did my first 30 days in about 10 years, and on day 31 celebrated with beer "my favorite and only drink". Now I cant seem to get past 2-3 days. Often not that many. My husband is furious with me, my sons, although not spoken, are frustrated and have lost respect --their actions definitely show it. Their Dad makes sure everyone in the house and family hears his rants and criticism over everything I do or do not do. I feel pretty helpless and out of control. I do not want to play the victim, but I can not get my head in the game. I always have some excuse. My drinking is physically showing on me lately, I can tell at work and not sure how long before someone else will. I feel like I have a secret life. I do not know why I am so refusing to make changes. I have very little 'extra" money. If I could do one thing to help, any suggestions on a med from online or a supplement. Any ideas on the best defense for me. I am ashamed to say, I left work today, hungover from last night, fought with my husband (who by the way is being a total jerk lately) and what did I do? Had to buy a six pack so I could feel a bit better.

Sorry for so long, just need to talk.

so tired of being tired

Oh Need,

Firstly well done on your 30 days AF.

I try and remember each and every day that 'sick and tired of being sick and tired' feeling.

You can do this,my friend and then sit back and watch the surprise on their faces.

Love Jackie xxx :huggy

AF since 7/7/2009
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

so tired of being tired

Need, You CAN do this, but you have to want to. You have to want to for yourself, not for any one else. Others may benefit, but it is for you and your benefit. Otherwise you are setting yourself up for huge resentments.

You need to decide on your goal and your reasons for your goal. This is not an easy journey and you have to really want it.

I truly wish you well. Strength to you.
      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
      X