Anyone need/want topa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone need/want topa?

I have some Topa if anyone wants it. I ordered a whack and it didn't work for me. I am now using Bac.

PM me if you'd like it.

:thanks:
    AF July 6 2014

Anyone need/want topa?

I have naltrexone 2 months supply if anyone wants it. Got it from my doctor.

Comment

Anyone need/want topa?

I also have a whole cabinet full of stuff I'd happily give away if it might do anyone any good-- samE, tryptophan, antabuse, kudzu, 4-HTP, lamictal, lorazepam.... You name it, I've got it.

I just don't know of any way to distribute my accumulated wealth (practically and/or legally)... but if anyone has some good ideas about this, I've got plenty of free goodies to go around.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Anyone need/want topa?

How is the Bac working for you Christy? I've been thinking about trying it. I'll go read up on the meds thread.

Sending you support
        :l
        Ak
        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Working...
        X