PDA

View Full Version : Wii-fit is cool!

ChickenNumber3
October 2nd, 2009, 09:02 AM
I've just discovered Wii fit! How cool and how convenient! I love it, and it's FUN!
Chicken:H

Elsa
October 3rd, 2009, 05:00 PM
Yep! I agree, but try doing some of the balance games drunk, it really shows you the affects of alcohol. Very scarey.

ChickenNumber3
October 18th, 2009, 04:03 AM
I will Elsa,
as of tonight!
Am having a night..but shall be Af for awhile thereafter!
Chook

rubywillow
October 18th, 2009, 12:58 PM
Chick, just got home from buying the whole system at Wally World. Unfortunately, Hubs also bought the racecar game, so still trying to get him so set up Fit! LOL

rubywillow
November 6th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Hellooooo, anyone up for a fitness thread on Wii? It might keep me honest! LOL

lodestar
November 6th, 2009, 10:09 AM
Love the WiiFit! Everyone who comes to my house is required to make a character...that way, when you're working out, your family and friends are there with you in the little programs. Super fun!

rubywillow
November 6th, 2009, 11:03 AM
I'm giving Wii to all my kids families for Christmas. Their FIRST video games, can you believe??? Daughter will get Fit too, as they are so into fitness. Have to figure son's girls out, but KEEP THEM OFF THE COUCH!!! We're so lucky; not 1 overweight kid in the family, actually most under. And no obesity. We live a country life, but understand the times are a'changeing.

ChickenNumber3
November 11th, 2009, 07:58 AM
Urgh!!! Wii fit has left my thighs screaming at me!!!!!
Crud...that stuff really works huh!
Chook

rubywillow
November 11th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Yes, Chick. I better BE a chick in a few weeks, cause my drumsticks are KILLING me.

ChickenNumber3
November 11th, 2009, 05:50 PM
Hi Ruby!

I shall go easier next time I am thinking,cause the thighs are still whimpering this morning!
Chook

grettastone
November 16th, 2009, 09:22 AM
I have a friend that has one and she loves it.