2nd time not a charm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd time not a charm

I have been down this road before went af a year or so back 6 months, and am ready to start again!! I am going to taper off not stop all together to keep the withdrawls down however I am feelin a little more nausea this time around???? I was have been a little sick the last couple of days anb am wondering if its the flu or the withdrawls any help here would be great, I am feelin fevery a little and quite shackey!!?? I have to take my son to hockey tonight first nite and then I planned on workin out after as I have been doing that the last month (just started back up). I have not been af yet and am just suprised by the nausea I guess much more than I remember thks for listening and any advice!! :thanks:

2nd time not a charm

Hiya Cheech.
    I remember towards the end of my drinking career, I was feeling sick all the time. I am not sure why, but I suspect it was my liver. It cleared up over time though..
    Good job on the cutting down. Keep up the good work!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

2nd time not a charm

hey Cheech,,your bound to feel all kinds of nasty stuff...I had nausea and MAJOR headaches for about 2-3 weeks after going AF. I just wanted it so bad I ignored it all, and it stopped. It will for you too. Good for you for exercising..that will only bring good things! Great for the mind, body and soul. Drink tons of water even when you don't want it...It helps so much. Good luck to you...I'm a hockey mom in the toronto area...
      Every day is not 100%, however, it is 100% better than my best day of drinking..

Comment

2nd time not a charm

Water water water. Flush that poison out. Try some melanonin so you can get some sleep. Great for you to get back "on the wagon" One year was huge! This disease sucks raw eggs but, it can be defeated. Big hugs for what you are going through :l :l
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

2nd time not a charm

I went AF for six months about a year ago and then went back to the same crap. I am determined to go AF by Nov 1st and have been tapering off for the last week and feel better good. Just like tonight I'm watching the Yankeess plsy my favortie team and only drank three beers and already relaxing in bed watching the game and that is huge for me. I know you can do it just like I am going to do it. The reason I have Nov 1st as my start date is bc that is when my topa should be here and it really helped me the first time. You will do great!!!

Comment

Working...
          X