This one's for the Blondes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A guy walks into a bar and sits down next to a blonde girl watching the 5:00 news. He orders a beer and notices that on the news they are on the scene of a desperate young man on top of a tall building threatening to jump. The guy turns to the blonde and says "I bet you $50.00 the guy jumps". The blonde thinks for a second and says "I'll take that bet". The two shake hands and sure enough, a couple of minutes later, the young man plummits to his death. The blonde turns to the guy and says "well, I guess I owe you $50.00". The guys says "no, I cant take your money; I actually already saw this on the 3:00 news". The blonde says "Yah, so did I. I just didnt think he would do it again!" The guys takes the $50.00 and leaves.

Awwwwh, blondes of the world, UNTIE!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

very cute hoping

Comment

I like this one

Comment

Road! And that coming from a blonde!!!!!! LOL!

Comment

Working...
          X