Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think about it

A young boy comes down for breakfast.

Since they live on a farm, his mother asks if he has done his chores.

'Not yet,' said the little boy.

His mother tells him no breakfast until he does his chores.

Well, he's a little ticked off so when he feeds the chickens, he kicks a chicken. When he feeds the cows, he kicks a cow, and when he feeds the pigs, he kicks a pig.

He goes back in for breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal.

'How come I don't get any eggs and bacon, and why don't I have any milk in my cereal?' he asks.

'Well,' his mother says, 'I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week. I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon for a week either. I saw you kick the cow so for a week you aren't getting any milk.'

Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the cat halfway across the kitchen.

The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile, and says, 'You gonna tell him or should I?

Think about it

:H:H:H:H:H:H
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Think about it

:H:H:H
      Poor dad!

Comment

Think about it

:H:H

I confess,
        it took me a minute..
        Happy to be back

Comment

Think about it

Oh, now THAT I get!!!! Too bad!!!!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Think about it

:H:H:H:H
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Think about it

Serves him right, I hate people who hurt animals....true story my dad was once so mad at a cat he went to kick it, he broke his ankle....(missed the cat)

Comment

Working...
              X