X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adam Eve Story

EVE: 'I've got a problem.'
    GOD: 'What's the problem, Eve?'

EVE: 'I know that you created me and provided this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals, as well as that hilarious comedic snake, but I'm just not happy.'

GOD: 'And why is that Eve?'

EVE: 'I am lonely, and I'm sick to death of apples.'

GOD: 'Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I shall create a man for you.'

EVE: 'Man? What is that?'

GOD: 'A flawed creature, with many bad traits. He'll lie, cheat and be vain; all in all, he'll give you a hard time. But he'll be bigger, faster and will like to hunt and kill things. I'll create him in such a way that he will satisfy your physical needs. He will be witless and will revel in childish things like fighting and kicking a ball about. He won't be as smart as you, so he will also need your advice to think properly.'

EVE: 'Sounds great, but what's the catch?'

GOD: 'Well... you can have him on one condition.'

EVE: 'And what's that, dear God? '

GOD: 'As I said, he'll be proud, arrogant and self-admiring... so you'll have to let him believe that I made him first. And it will have to be our little secret...you know, woman to woman."

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Adam Eve Story

:getwell:
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Adam Eve Story

And after I just said I would be so nice to you!!!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Adam Eve Story

Ringing Cedars;905418 wrote: And after I just said I would be so nice to you!!!
        :l:l:l
        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Adam Eve Story

I honestly believe it happened that way!! Lol!
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Adam Eve Story

This is actually what went down at the garden of ADAM & EVE! Ok chrildren,Now pay close attention! See there was a big beautiful apple tree, And on this HOT spring day 1 apple named EVE was getting HOT and fell to the grass where she/EVE split wide open on the ground but EVE was fine. Now another apple named ADAM also very HOT fell off the tree and by accident banged into the other apple EVE who was laying back on the grass now chrildren... EVE'S seed's and ADAM'S seed's got along just fine with each other. And all the SUDDEN there was little EVE'S and ADAM'S all over the GARDEN! Then more and more apples where falling off the tree on this HOTspring day and also by accident were banging into each other! This is what happened end of story! Trucker

Comment

Adam Eve Story

lmao You're a nutbar Trucker!!!:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Adam Eve Story

LOL RC, BELIEVE ME! THAT'S A COMPLIMENT THANK YOU! TRUCKER

Comment

Adam Eve Story

And why ELSE would he have created from the leftovers??
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                  X