FIRST TIME SEX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIRST TIME SEX

A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night to meet, and have a dinner with her parents .

Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and make love for the first time .

The boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms . He tells the pharmacist it's his first time and the pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour . He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex ..

At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack .
    The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all .

That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents house and meets his girlfriend at the door .
    "Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!"

The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated .
    The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head . A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down .

10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy .
    Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, 'I had no idea you were this religious . '

The boy turns, and whispers back,
    'I had no idea your father was a pharmacist . '

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

FIRST TIME SEX

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

FIRST TIME SEX

DEADLY!! lol
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

FIRST TIME SEX

My face actually went red when I read the R.C.
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

FIRST TIME SEX

Oops!!

Comment

FIRST TIME SEX

lol

Comment

FIRST TIME SEX

:H:H:H

Comment

FIRST TIME SEX

Good one! :H

Comment

FIRST TIME SEX

Deadly one

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                  X