PDA

View Full Version : Worldwide Cheap Topamax

goingsobermum
November 25th, 2006, 03:36 AM
Hi all,

This pharmacy ships from India to any where in the world. My friend bought hers from here and said they were super quick and delivered in a plain envelope which meant she didn't have to pay customs charges. I'm still thinking about using topamax but seeing the sucess of some people it is probably worth giving it a go.

Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com (http://www.aclepsa.com/topamax.shtml?id=6250)
Suz

smokey06
November 28th, 2006, 08:24 AM
Looks like a good link, and cheap, thanks!

narilly
December 6th, 2006, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the link, I am going to do it! Finally.....after probably 30 some years of fighting this demon. I tried it before but I never got the Topamax- so I hope this works for me.

goingsobermum
December 8th, 2006, 03:47 AM
Good luck Narilly

Suz

boycie
December 9th, 2006, 04:08 AM
Thanks Suz got mine from chemist here and very expensive so will give this a try. It is working for me anyway 10 days AF unreal. Kim

goingsobermum
January 1st, 2007, 09:12 AM
I've just bumped this up so Toby in Ireland can get the link.

soberinusa
January 23rd, 2007, 10:28 AM
Hi,
Thanks for the link I nearly bought mine from somewhere else but have just ordered from aclepsia as it is so much cheaper

Helen

soberinusa
February 2nd, 2007, 12:36 PM
It arrived today, very quick and effiecient.
Will update on how it works, if I can remember.

Hels

nomoreguilt
February 11th, 2007, 11:17 AM
ordering from Aclepsa.com

Hi all. Those of you who have ordered the generic version from here, what did you put in the "required" field that asks what you are using the meds for??? Do you need a prescription to order from this site?

Breez
February 11th, 2007, 01:51 PM
I believe I put migrain down & no prescription needed. Comes from India.

goingsobermum
March 5th, 2007, 02:29 AM
Just bumping up for those looking for cheap topa.
All the best
Suz

HOPE2207
March 12th, 2007, 10:24 AM
how long does it take to arrive?!

Hi All,

I just joined this program, I ordered the vitamins and hynosis CDS and I ordered the topa from Aclepsa.com :: Generic Medications Superstore (http://aclepsa.com/) ... thanks so much for posting that link! I placed my order Sunday and got an e-mail today (Monday) saying the prescription had been approved. I paid for the express shipping, does any one have any idea how long it will take to arrive? The book makes it sound so wonderful and I am in desperate need of help.

Thanks,
hope2207

Breez
March 12th, 2007, 10:29 AM
Hi Hope-
Welcome~
I ordered mine regular mail & received it within the promised time. Had no problems.

goingsobermum
March 13th, 2007, 10:24 AM
Hi Hope,

Aclepsa say 5-7 working days for express and they have a delivery on time guarantee so my guess it you'll have it soon. All the best
Suz
xxx
Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com (http://www.aclepsa.com/topamax.shtml?id=6250)

Happier
March 23rd, 2007, 11:07 AM
Thanks for this info. I ordered mine yesterday and am so excited to give it a try.
I have been reading the My Way Out book and I can relate to everything 100%.
My plan is abstinence though. I don't think I can do this in moderation.
I was really nervous about the Topa but after reading the book and all the other good studies it put my mind at ease.
Happier (which I am)

Jenn
March 23rd, 2007, 05:44 PM
got mine from eshoprx.com ......looked less expensive than aclepsa at the 100 mg level... took a week and a half, ......just my $.02 .....
Jenn

goingsobermum
March 24th, 2007, 04:25 AM
Thanks Jenn,
The difference is that eshop ask for a prescription from your doctor. Aclepsa do that for you so is ideal for people who either don't want to see a local doctor or theirs has said no to prescribing topamax.

Piddypat
March 25th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Hi all,
I am brand new to the site as of today! Glad to hear about Aclepsa. I just could not face going to a Dr. and asking for an RX. However, ordering from overseas makes me a little nervous. Do you feel pretty safe about the authenticity of it from Aclepsa?
Thanks for any info on getting the RX. I need help.

msadventure
March 25th, 2007, 06:58 PM
Piddy, I personally would hesitate to order drugs from overseas. There was an article in Business Week a month or two ago that talked about all the counterfeit drugs that are being imported. Most of the drugs checked out fine in terms of strength and safety, but others didn't. Unfortunately you don't know which one you're getting, i.e., the good one or the bad one. They also told stories about people that had some pretty bad experiences when they took the counterfeits. Also, saw a spot on one of the morning shows about how some Internet sites appear to be Canadian, but the drugs actually come from Belize, India, etc. I may be a nervous Nellie, but I'd be careful on this one.

goingsobermum
March 26th, 2007, 09:02 AM
I'm sure that it is possible to have problems but I found this from an online site.

We dispense drugs from manufacturers that have exceptionally high standards of manufacturing facilities and are FDA approved in India. Many large US pharmaceutical companies purchase much of their raw material from India with high quality and low costs. India exports 65% of bulk drugs to the world. Further world's largest pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer, GSK, Novartis, Aventis, Wyeth-Lederle, etc have already set-up local manufacturing plants in India that manufacture same medicines but with a different brand name and are available to you through us. So sit back, relax and shop with the complete confidence.

Lets face it we transfer most of our manufacturing to the poorer countries of the world so why would drugs be any different?

Captain Morgan
March 27th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Can someone recommend the dosage, 25 or 50 ???????

Happier
March 27th, 2007, 03:56 PM
I am planning on following dose escalation chart in the MYO book and see what my body tolerates. This was used by the START center in their clinical trial.
week 1 - 1 x 25mg in afternoon
week 2 - 2 x 25mg in afternoon
week 3 - 1 x 25mg in morning and 2 x 25mg in afternoon
week 4 - 2 x 25mg in morning and 2 x 25mg in afternoon

By week 8 it has you up to 300mg but I think you just have to follow the schedule and see what you can tolerate. I noticed a lot of people could only handle 150mg in a day.

Good luck!

Captain Morgan
March 27th, 2007, 04:03 PM
Happier;112889 wrote: I am planning on following dose escalation chart in the MYO book and see what my body tolerates. This was used by the START center in their clinical trial.
week 1 - 1 x 25mg in afternoon
week 2 - 2 x 25mg in afternoon
week 3 - 1 x 25mg in morning and 2 x 25mg in afternoon
week 4 - 2 x 25mg in morning and 2 x 25mg in afternoon

By week 8 it has you up to 300mg but I think you just have to follow the schedule and see what you can tolerate. I noticed a lot of people could only handle 150mg in a day.

Good luck!

thank you, i havent got that far in the book, just got it today

Jenn
March 27th, 2007, 06:43 PM
goingsobermum;111243 wrote: Thanks Jenn,
The difference is that eshop ask for a prescription from your doctor. Aclepsa do that for you so is ideal for people who either don't want to see a local doctor or theirs has said no to prescribing topamax.
Sorry the delay in responding, not much free time lately.... no, Suz......no Doctor, no prescription needed at eshoprx either. They ask some rudimentary questions and have one of their docs write an rx for you.... I have just ordered from them for the second time. I am not insisting anyone else use them but do want to be clear about their policy.
best regards,
Jenn

soberinusa
April 1st, 2007, 07:36 AM
I just reordered from Aclepsa and got the free bonus pills they offer.
Helen

WilliamTheFree
April 5th, 2007, 10:27 AM
Topamax

Considering ordering from these guys...do they give you a written prescription as well or just send the drug...also...wondering what dosage I should order.

soberinusa
April 5th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Hi,
They do a prescription for you. You probably want 25mg to start with. Its easy to double up when you get to 50mg a day than to start by cutting pills in half.
Good luck
Helen

WilliamTheFree
April 5th, 2007, 10:39 AM
Thanks Helen...I was considering getting the 50mg size and just using a pill splitter at first...a little cheaper that way. I think I'll go ahead and place the order...

Has the Topa been helping you?

WilliamTheFree
April 5th, 2007, 01:36 PM
Ordering Online

One more question if I can...those of you who have ordered from aclepsa.com....did you tell them why you were ordering it (alcholism) or did you say headaches?...don't want to order saying the wrong thing and have them kick it back and not be able to get it....tks!

azhm
April 5th, 2007, 02:28 PM
New to this place

Just ordered some 25 mg topamax from Aclepsa. I heard about this on CNN a month or so back. I've tried Neltraxone and it works, only prob is I forget to take it.

This looks like a good place, guess I should read the book.

WilliamTheFree
April 5th, 2007, 04:49 PM
azhm;117808 wrote: Just ordered some 25 mg topamax from Aclepsa. I heard about this on CNN a month or so back. I've tried Neltraxone and it works, only prob is I forget to take it.

The book is very informative....Did you tell them why you were ordering it or tell them it was for headaches?

WilliamTheFree
April 5th, 2007, 05:10 PM
azhm;117808 wrote: Just ordered some 25 mg topamax from Aclepsa. I heard about this on CNN a month or so back. I've tried Neltraxone and it works, only prob is I forget to take it.

The book is very informative....Did you tell them why you were ordering it or tell them it was for headaches?

goingsobermum
April 6th, 2007, 02:42 AM
can just put for alcohol reduction and that seems to be fine

Chocco
April 6th, 2007, 02:30 PM
Tried to order through Aclepsa. They wanted me to fax or email photo ID (passport or Drivers licence). Didnt feel confident about sending that to India. Did anyone else need to do that?

Happier
April 6th, 2007, 03:05 PM
I put migraines.
I think that if you put alcoholism in there they would be scratching their heads.
I had also ordered the real Topamax (not generic) from In-House Pharmacy- 25mg- and received it in 6 business days. They don't have you put any reason in. It's really expensive though when the dosage gets higher.
I just wish more Dr's were open minded about this and it wasn't such a hard drug to obtain. :confused:

Happier
April 6th, 2007, 03:10 PM
Oh yes Chocco,
I was also uneasy about that too. I faxed my passport because that didn't have any info on their like my drivers license. It's not being faxed to India though if you look at the fax number. It is a fax number somewhere here in the states. At least they are protecting their customers.

goingsobermum
April 7th, 2007, 02:35 AM
I asked aclespa about the faxing info and its simply to prevent credit card fraud, just checking ids. After all if my card was stollen I wouldn't want someone else using it.
The orders come quickly from India (many drugs sold by your local pharmacist will have come from India too in the first place, they are big on manufacturing pharmaceuticals and this partly cuts out the middle man) and if they don't arrive then they send them again free of charge.
Suz

WilliamTheFree
April 7th, 2007, 12:41 PM
I ordered mine on Thursday...I told them it was for migraines and DID scan my driver's license and email it to them as they requested. I know my address (actually it is an old address) is on the Driver's License but anyone can find out my address by doing a simple google search anyway. I thought about the passport too but it was just easier to do the driver's license (I had it in my pocket and didn't have to rummage through my filing cabinet to get the passport).
I haven't gotten the "approval" notice from them but I figure it was almost Good Friday when they got the order and it is quite possible they weren't working that day. I thought about placing a second order right now so as to save on the shipping and get the extra pills but decided to wait...want to make sure THESE get here without a problem first....I bought the 200 50mg pack...would hate to be out twice that much if this doesn't work..:ouch:
But I've noticed that quite a few folks on the board have gotten their Topa from this place so I'm pretty sure it will work.
demi

WilliamTheFree
April 7th, 2007, 12:47 PM
Alcepa Fax Number Location

BTW...I just did a reverse lookup on the fax number that Alcepa gave to fax the ID documents to and it is in Melbourne, FL.

runnergirl
April 10th, 2007, 12:10 PM
The site does not accept mastercard! Why? I can't believe all my credit cards are mastercards.

WilliamTheFree
April 10th, 2007, 08:18 PM
runnergirl;120047 wrote: The site does not accept mastercard! Why? I can't believe all my credit cards are mastercards.
They Do accept mastercard runner...I just checked the order page...you have to use the pull-down menu down in the credit card area...there was a selection for visa AND mastercard both....I used a visa myself...their web site seems to be pretty slow today...at first I thought it might be down but it eventually loaded albeit slowly.
tony

goingsobermum
April 11th, 2007, 12:55 AM
I just checked too and they have a drop down for card type, either visa or mastercard/ eurocard.

Andrew
April 11th, 2007, 02:10 AM
Indian supplier

yes they were quick but did not supply what i wanted. I specifically asked for Topamax at 25 mcg and what i got were the 100 mcg dose - and they don't respond to my e-mails querying what happened. Watch out! do thye just want to sell us pills or are they interested in our order?

A

soberinusa
April 11th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Andrew, That seems odd. Did you get the same number of pills as you ordered or less. They have answered my enquires promptly. Have you thought about sending them back, or cutting them up.
Helen

WilliamTheFree
April 11th, 2007, 10:18 AM
:confused: That does seem odd Andrew...I've heard from quite a few folks who got them from Aclepsa and were satisfied....I've been told that mine have shipped so I'll post once I get them.

WilliamTheFree
April 23rd, 2007, 06:20 PM
OK...finally got my TOPA from ACLEPSA today....got it just as ordered...I ordered 200 50mg tablets with the intention of splitting the tablets for the first couple of weeks to get the 25mg dosage.....the order took 20 days from the day I ordered it to receipt so overall I guess that isn't bad. I DID have to go to the post office and almost sign my life away to get it, though. Had to sign my name, put my address into the system, etc....they send it registered mail which i suppose is good but a bit of a hassle....BUT...at this point I am satisfied....I took my fist dosage this evening.