VALENTINE DAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VALENTINE DAY

Not all the stories turn out the way intended..........

After she woke up, a woman told her husband. "I just dreamed you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine's day. What do you think it means?"
    "You'll know tonight" he said.
    That evening, the man came home with a small package and gave it to his wife. Delighted, she opened it - to find a book entitled,
    'THE MEANING OF DREAMS"

Jim asked his friend Tony whether he had bought his wife anything for Valentine'sDay.
    "Yes", Tony, who was a bit of a chauvinist, replied. "I bought her a belt and a bag."
    "That was nice of you", said Jim. "I hope she appreciated the thought."
    Tony smiled as he said, "Me too. Hopefully the vacuum cleaner will work better now."

After a quarrel, a husband spoke to his wife. "I was a fool when I married you."
    She replied, "Yes, darling, I know. But I was in love with you, so I failed to notice."

Men like to tell their friends that woman are f*&^#%g idiots. So what does that say about a man's intelligence? (Think about it ladies. They probably won't get it!)
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:
Working...
X