Irishman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irishman

One day a 5ft 4 in Irishman entered the elevator in his hotel and just as the doors were closing a big pair of Black Hands forced them open and the Biggest Black Man Paddy had ever seen walked into the lift. Paddy couldn't believe his eyes!

He stared up at the man who gently smiled back at him, then this man said in a big booming voice. Six Feet Seven! 250 pounds! Penis twelve inches, testicles a half a pound each! 'TURNER BROWN'!

Paddy fainted! And a few minutes later he woke up with the Big Man standing over him.

'I'm Sorry' The big man said, It's just that I am always asked for my vital statistics and I thought I would give them to you before you asked me!
    I am 6 feet 7 inches tall, my private part is 12 inches long, my balls weigh over a half a pound each and my name is Turner Brown!

'Sweet Jesus '!! Paddy said, 'I thought you said 'TURN AROUND'!!!!

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again
Working...
X