Three Guys Died Went To Heaven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Guys n Galls (I'm back to annoy you )

Here we go then

Three guys died and went to heaven. St. Peter greeted them at the pearly gates. "Hello newcomers. Today, we're only allowing people in who have died a very horrible death. Please describe how you died and I will decide whether or not you may enter." The first man stepped up.

"Well, I got off work early today. However, when I got home, my wife appeared to be acting guilty. I thought she might be cheating on me, so I ran out to the balcony of our apartment. Sure enough, there was a man hanging from it. I grabbed a rock and bashed his fingers until he let go and fell. Much to my disappointment, he landed in the bushes, still alive. In a fit of rage, I ran back inside, grabbed the refrigerator and hurled it out the window at him! Unfortunately, while doing so, a blood vessel burst in my brain, killing me almost instantly."

St. Peter thought about the story for a moment. He then opened the pearly gates and said, "Very well. You may enter. Who is next?" The second man then stepped up to tell his story.

"Alright, so it's like this... Every afternoon, I do exercises on my balcony. However, today, I slipped and fell over. Fortunately, my luck held out for me. I was able to grab the balcony below me. Then, this maniac came out of nowhere and started bashing my fingers with a rock! I couldn't hold on anymore. I had to let go. But, my luck still held out. I landed in the bushes, mostly unharmed. Then, this refrigerator came out of nowhere and crushed me to death!"

St. Peter had an awkward expression on his face. He just opened the gates and said, "Alright... you can enter. Uhh, next person!" The third man walked up.

"OK, picture this: I'm sitting naked in a fridge..."

FF
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

:H:H:H
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Welcome back FF
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Deadly FF and welcome back.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

:H
          Good to see you back FF.
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Working...
          X