AARP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AARP

WHY THE AARP SELLS INSURANCE..................

http://youtu.be/9c3PPCDxKB4[/video]]YouTube - ‪Why AARP Sells Insurance‬‏

http://youtu.be/zH7fx40kAAA[/video]]YouTube - ‪AARP version of My Favorite Things as sung by Michelle Young‬‏
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

AARP

Enjoyed watching the 1st one Rubes, :H , but all I could think of while watching was Broken hip, broken hip and there's another
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Comment

AARP

:H:H
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

AARP

Foamfollower;1143117 wrote: Enjoyed watching the 1st one Rubes, :H , but all I could think of while watching was Broken hip, broken hip and there's another
        My thoughts exactly, FF! I've broken almost 2 dozen bones from 3 falls, and I drew up with each blow!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
        X