Jesus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus

Jesus saw a crowd chasing down a woman to stone her and approached them. "What's going on here, anyway?" he asked."This woman was found committing adultery, and the law says we should stone her!" one of the crowd responded."Wait," yelled Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."Suddenly, a stone was thrown from out of the sky, and knocked the woman on the side of her head.
    "Aw, c'mon, Dad..." Jesus cried, "I'm trying to make a point here!"
    ?I thought I'd begin by reading a sonnet by Shakespeare, but then I thought, why should I? He never reads any of mine.?

Jesus

Uh-OH! Don't go out in a lightning storm, geek! :H
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Jesus

I think this is in bad taste.

Comment

Jesus

CS...please explain in what way you find this in bad taste?
        ?I thought I'd begin by reading a sonnet by Shakespeare, but then I thought, why should I? He never reads any of mine.?

Comment

Jesus

Geek, people are touchy about religion, politics, and their kids behavior. It's natural, and OK. I am a Christian, deeply religious, but I believe God has a sense of humor. Look around at nature, he'd have to! Just understand that some subjects are more likely to stir up, offend, etc. We're all entitled to our beliefs and expression, so it's all OK as long as we respect each other and everyone's sensitivities.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Jesus

When I heard this joke a zillion years ago it was Jesus' mother who threw the stone. It makes for a better joke too.

Comment

Jesus

I was having a really bad day yesterday and I think was being oversensitive. I do agree with Ruby that "God has a sense of humor" or in other words that religion and humor most certainly can coexist. I apologize for overreacting.

Comment

Jesus

No worries at all guys!

Comment

Jesus

Anmolmark ... I suggest you take your water heater with you when you leave ...

Comment

Jesus

Very good Mark, glad you know your history...well done

Comment

Jesus

Comment

Working...
                      X