How Domino's Pizza guy saved the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is one of the funniest reviews I've read in a very long time. The language is colorful, but if you aren't laughing by the end of it . . .

UHpinions – Real. Ridiculous. Reviews. From Yelp, Amazon, Epinions, etc.! ? Domino’s Pizza

The tracker is cool and the chocolate lava cakes are soooo good that they'll make your toes curl!

Glad the outcome was good for everyone but the nut, and hope there was a BIG tip involved!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ho ho ho,...its pizZa at my do0r.

i don't know bt the review..!
      i'd just say every time there's a pizza guy is at my door, both mah life and day are saved. :happy:

living life SIZE..!

:welcome:
      Crispy & Crusty piZZA....

Comment

I'd like to order a pizza, Arthur. With pineapple and SPAM on it. And if you can get it here in 30 minutes, there's a big tip waiting for you...
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
        X