X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone around want to chat

??

im starting to question quitting...it just seems like too much work and trouble...

Comment

I can't get onto chat on the iPad

Giving up might feel like a lot of trouble but many will agree with me that it's worth the effort.....
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Hey Dove

Going to chat now

Comment

Waiting for you on chat-can't wait to hear what you are thinking Dove

Comment

Going in now
            "One day at a time."

Comment

Sure -- going there now.

Comment

Sorry waited for a bit and had to leave the house...

Comment

TDN and I are still in chat. Dove.

Comment

sorry, had to leave for a bit. hubby still doesn't want me to stop drinking. he understands that neither of us want what happened the other night...thrown out of the club because i couldn't stand up...he left me because i walked away from him six times or so...out in the cold dark of the city blacked out with no phone...somehow i found an angel to get a ride home...

what he wants and, what i want to tell you the truth, is to just be able to have a couple beers and come home and not drink anymore here at home...why we went to that club i am not sure except that we were both drunk by the time we decided to go there...it is not even our scene but did it for some friend bc it was new years eve.

if i was to start counseling - hubby told me today i don't need to - i know i would have to put a lot of time into it and i just don't have much time to give up (1) and (2) don't feel i have the energy to put into it what it would really take to undergo real change...so therefore, i would just be wasting money and wasting time and set up to fail again so why even start?

anyway, have to go read some stuff now but that's what i'm thinking today.

thanks,
                    dove

Comment

Working...
                    X