day 9 and almost slipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day 9 and almost slipped

That awful switch flipped itself today. I was ready to go to the store but after arguing with myself for a while and letting myself have some cake (i'm trying to do south beach diet as well) I decided that i'd rather have guilt from a pastry then the horror of waking up to that cork on my wine opener in the morning. I'm still feeling a little jittery about it but I know i'll make it through the night. Glad to have a place like this to come for inspiration. :thanks:

day 9 and almost slipped

Congrats! You will be happy you caught yourself tomorrow.

Comment

day 9 and almost slipped

Congrats

I caved in about this time, so I am starting over. Proud of you! I gave in cuz I was crawling the walls:upset: but was able to get right back on track yesterday. Kudos!

Comment

day 9 and almost slipped

Good going Anon! Excellent! It can be such a struggle but it reallly will get better

Comment

day 9 and almost slipped

Well, now, if THATS not deserving of a Nelzstar, I dont know what is!! WAY TO GO

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1755968=6929-attachment.jpg[/img]
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

day 9 and almost slipped

You will be thanking yourself in the morning for sure. WTG!
            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

day 9 and almost slipped

Thanks I made it to morning 10! I will try and keep busy between 3-7 today that is my trigger time.

Comment

Working...
              X