Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29th January

Good morning, Army

Nice peaceful start to the day. The cubs had a sleepover at my brother & sister-in-law's house. They'll probably be home around lunchtime.

Nothing much planned for today except the usual shopping expedition. Should be quick, though. My list has been drawn up and is in the order you'll find the stuff on the shelves.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 29th January

Morning Tippers, off to work soon, thats the best way to write a list, nice nd easy, in nd out
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Morning Tips, that has the sound of a man who doesn't want to spend anymore time in the shop than he has too. Very wet here today, possibility I may not venture very far.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Morning KTAB did u see the cheerleading avatar of you, J.C and Mario in last nights army thread?
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Hiya Pinky, have you had your fur done or something? You look a little different.

Edit xpost, off to look.

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Yeah ive been trimmed, pruned and dyed, just what a girl needs for the weekend
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Good morning Pinky,Tips and Tabbers.
              Had my porridge, 8 hours sleep and off soon to Preston to run the Chernobyl 10k.
              Weather looks better than yesterday i.e. no ice
              Have a good Sunday folks

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

But are you happy with your new look or are you like DW who always isn't sure......
                Re the dancers, reckon I am a little over dressed, prefer the grass shirt and coconut shell bra look thb, but I am moving well if I say so myself, shakin my booty.

Another xpost....hi Anon, I read that as a Preston to Chernobyl run, bit far but wouldn't put it past you. You would need flippers and a snorkel if you were running here this morning.

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Morning Tips, Pinky, Anon, KTAB and everyone else to come

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Hiya Mrs A good luck with ur run today, Ktab: my avatar is well pleased with the new look, its down wih the kids now nd well in fashion, we will hunt u out a grass skirt so u can shake ur coconuts
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Morning Expat, whats in store for u this sunday?
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Good morning Tippers, KTabbers, Pinkeroo, Mrs A, Expatty and all those yet to drop by.

Orff to the gods of google to look up the race.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

I've just joined quitnet.com -to help me quit smoking.:upset:
                          It's kind of like MWO-but for smokers. Lots of information on the site so I plan on doing a lot of reading today. And making a plan! I am fed up with smoking but for me it's ten times more difficult to quit than the drinking. But I'm going to give it another go.
                          They even have threads like here on MWO. Haven't joined one yet. I'll probably just lurk a bit and try to get a feel of the place. I feel all shy as a newbie!:H

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Morning J.C

Expattie: good luck with the quitting smoking
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Hi JC & Expat, good on you taking action. I reckon if you can give up the grog you can give up anything you set your mind to. I imagine the lessons learned here will stand you in good stead.

Comment

Working...
                              X