Lucky man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky man

Might have posted this here before, cant remember.....but I just adore the vid, and the song.

Im a Skynrd man through and through.......this is for the lucky men and women here on MWO kicking AL in the ass, and to those who continue to start the battle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fma7_4Mpzmo&feature=related[/video]]Lynyrd Skynyrd - Lucky Man - YouTube
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Lucky man

You're quite a guy Nelz....you don't happen to have a single brother do you? LOL
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Lucky man

K9Lover;1262178 wrote: You're quite a guy Nelz....you don't happen to have a single brother do you? LOL
      LMAO, as a matter of fact, I have two that are single at the moment, but I can ASSURE you, we are not from the same tree.......or at least thats the only way I can explain it.
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Lucky man

Yo' tree don't fork, Nelz??? :H
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Lucky man

Thanks for sharing this link...i'm having a flashback. i think I will down load a few songs I've been missing.
          ishy

Comment

Lucky man

Who doesn't love Lynard, Ishy??
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Lucky man

Nelz;1262207 wrote: LMAO, as a matter of fact, I have two that are single at the moment, but I can ASSURE you, we are not from the same tree.......or at least thats the only way I can explain it.
              Well never mind then!!! :H
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
              X