It's after 8 am already & I need to get out for my Curves fix
    Will check in later!
    Have a fab AF day!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

AF DAily ~ Wednesday June 13

Hump day means trash day! Love trash day for some weird reason.

I have a new thang goin' at the gym. Aqua class! I gotta get going too.

Going to the mountains this weekend with some friends. I reckon that's part of the "work like you don't need the money" saying, eh? :H
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hello Lav and Greenie and all to come! Hope all's well in the abbers tent.
      I MUST get back into regular exercise too. I keep "forgetting" to join the gym at work.

I've just got back from a week's holiday in Cornwall and we did three long walks along coastal paths though. (Finished off with pasties and ice cream :H).

Greenie - I'm in the "work for holidays" camp :H

Have a good day everyone!
      sigpic
      AF since December 22nd 2008
      Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

Checking in!
        Call off the hounds. Wow. day 24. It feels surreal.
        On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
        *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Good morning Lav, and hey Marshy, good to see you here. I like the sound of a walking tour. curiously enough i also like trash day, Greenie. Have a nice time with friends. Solstice this weekend!

Well done Kradle ...24 days, you must be feeling the positive effects of quitting by now. tell us how you are doing! Big shout out to all who are yet to post or read. im off to do some map checks and the last of the field work on the reservoir, will try to check in. Hope everyone is well.

love to all
          Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Hey-Ho Fabbinis wide and far!

Taxes are nearing the bitter end but for now I'm off to a biz meeting. Hey Marshy! When are you NOT on a trip or just getting back from one? :H Good for you, though! Greenie, and Kas... trash day is a good thing? Hmm. Must try to buy into that one

Hello Lav of the curves, Kradle and all to stop by later :hallo:
            Time for me to get into the monkey suit and heels. Oh God.
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

I love trash day too & have just finished gathering for tomorrow's pick up
              Doesn't take much to make me happy, really :H

Hi to Greenie & the world traveler Marshy
              PS: I am jealous......just a little.

Kradle, glad yuo are hanging in! Good for you on 24 days, 30 just around the corner.

Kaslo, my liliacs never bloomed because of the bizarre winter we had here
              And now I've noticed my hydrangeas may bloom - eventually. They are running way behind of schedule. But my veggies are doing very well (thanks to the chicken poop)

Sunni, so what monkey lends you a suit & heels? :H
              Hope your business meeting went well. Next year hire an accountant for those taxes. I pay one each year just to save the stress & headaches.

OK, back to the garden. I just thinned out my herbs - they were getting out of control. I now have a big pile of lemon balm leaves & will do something magical with them.
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Just flying through...glad to see peace and clear minds are the call of the day for all of you FABulous peeps.

I gotta say.... I also LOVE trash day - especially now that my garbage makes NO clanking noise. AND I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE making a big DUMP run with the old trusty, rusty Suburban full from top to bottom and front to back.

I've got a big DUMP run building up...too along with my annual FREE DUMP coupon from the city.

Life is good.
                Sober for the Revolution!
                AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

Hello Fabbie Abbers,

Quick check in here. Been busy today with getting DL reinstated, hubby bought retaining wall bricks, etc.

Still sober here and so grateful to be that way.

Love,
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Yooohoo Fabsters!

Omg, omg, omg!!!!!
                    Ok, so business meeting was quick and dirty and I got the job. Check.
                    On the way home I decided to FINALLY stop at this place (private)... a garden along the highway... just drop dead gorgeous. From like April until November. For the past 3 years I've been driving by it, thinking that I MUST stop in one of these days. Well.. today was the day! Lovely, LOVELY people, a native couple.... and I walked away with 4 hostas and some bleeding heart seeds... AND an invitation to come back in the fall for more seeds!

Ohh.. it was a GOOD day! :H Back to you!
                    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Congrats on a fab day Sunni
                      I was justthinking of taking a ride to a plant farm tomorrow (not that I really need anything :H

Greetings Cindi, glad you are doing well!

Hi Turn, a free DUMP coupon sounds interesting (I think), enjoy!

OK, here's a few pics.......my gardening buddy Matilda & today's picks (the chickens will get the scrap pile of course)

AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Matilda is just a cutie pie with tail in motion!

Good score sunnybutt and lav! I got a few heirloom tomatoes cheap from a student growing them in his back yard. He had some chickens too but said not to tell because he wasn't sure if it was OK. I told him no problem - he'd just have to buy my silence with eggs. He's got okra going too! I love little finds like that.

Turnip, :H about the dump-love. I get it.

Marshy, guess you'll have to grind it out at work for the coming up month in..... Greece?.. during the olympics. No real sympathy here. How's your dad?

cindi, good to see you posting! Hope your folks and family are doing fine.

kradle, less than a week to 30 days!

Kas, I hope you decided to go boating the other day.

tally ho!
                        sigpic
                        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hi Fabbers

Today is my 8 month AF anniversary!! And i am heading off on a hen weekend in the west of England. I don't have any problem being around alcohol or people who are drinking but am curious as to what this experience will be like.

The hen and my close friends who are going know I've been in rehab and don't drink any more. I don't think there will be any pressure from anyone else but being in a small group may be harder to just avoid even mentioning it than being at say, a wedding or another big function where no-one really notices. Probably it's an ideal opportunity to 'practice' being in drinking situations with strangers...

Well the sun is finally making an appearance here for the first time in days and I am looking forward to getting away for a few days to have some social time and fun.

Have a great day all!
                          Bean

Comment

OMG Lav, that puppy!!!!!! Too cute. I want it.

Comment

Working...
                            X