X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily: June 19, 2012

Where is everyone? Shue? Sausage?

Anyway, after reading Det's post last night:

had some odd food cravings today. banana dipped in soy/wasabi sauce turned out to be worse than it sounds.
    and thinking about Det's moods and thoughts.

He just thinks is AD withdrawal. I think our Det is possibly pregnant!! :H:H

I hope all have a wonder AF day. I'll check back in later and see how all are doing.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Good morning everyone! Thank you Cindi for getting us started today.

I'm past the 4 month mark and feeling great. We went out to dinner last night with another couple. Other couple split 2 bottles of wine and my husband had 2 beers. I had water. Other couple was told months ago that I quit drinking. I've seen them several times since and have always turned down alcohol. Last night again trying to get me to drink wine. I told them again that I don't drink. They said, "Still?" :H Yep, I still don't drink. Don't know why that's so hard to understand.

Comment

Hi Cindi, thank you for the start. "Pregnant Det "???????????? I had to laugh ....

Flyyyyy - you rock!!!

will post som emore later, I am crazy busy in work.
      workaholic, shoeaholic and yes ... alcoholic

Comment

FlyAway;1337359 wrote: Good morning everyone! Thank you Cindi for getting us started today.

I'm past the 4 month mark and feeling great. We went out to dinner last night with another couple. Other couple split 2 bottles of wine and my husband had 2 beers. I had water. Other couple was told months ago that I quit drinking. I've seen them several times since and have always turned down alcohol. Last night again trying to get me to drink wine. I told them again that I don't drink. They said, "Still?" :H Yep, I still don't drink. Don't know why that's so hard to understand.
        Fly,

One reason is if the other couple simply does not have an issue with alcohol, then they do not understand. (Unless they know an alcoholic intimately.)

A second reason is if they have an issue with alcohol, it amazes them that you are still sober.

Either way, you rock!!

Hi, Shue. Hope your busy day settles a bit.

Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

i think non alcoholics find it hard to understand our insanity. luckily we have each other
          I am blessed with love joy and sobriety.

Comment

Afternoon Abbers

Had a nice morning out at the Railroad Musuem of PA with my son & grandsons. Taking them out to lunch afterwards was a real trip :H

Det, all I craved when I was pregnant was french fries ~ geez :H :H

Greetings Cindi, shue, Fly & raven.
            Congrats on your AF time Fly Isn't it amazing how it takes some people sooo long to accept that we are non-drinkers? What's up with that??

OK, time to get back to work for me. Have a great afternoon everyone!
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hi everyone,

Nothing much to report except that I am still AF! Hurrah!!!!

Going through that horrible exhausted stage but I know it will pass and have now managed to stuff up my back while cleaning the oven. Note to self, don't do housework it is bad for you.

Laughed at Det's post about bananas and wasabi... Whatever happened to the pics of him in his garlicman costume?

hope everyone has a good evening. Catch you all later.
              Learn from yesterday, live for today and hope for tomorrow - Einstein
              AF 8 June 2012

Comment

Greetings from the restaurant. Losest to my hotel

Yepper figure i must be preggers as that explains things. Lav i must be
                Thinking about you as i just ordered some evil fries. Cant wait!
                Well a tad better still today happy to say. A few dizzy spells but not super bad.
                Flyaway well done!
                Loppy great to see yas.
                Ok more to come when i get computer open. Xxxx loves
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hey all!

Just a quick check in. One of these days I will catch up with what's happening in af land. I have been overwhelmed but no alcohol for me. I don't need to compound the madness. Our two day drive was long but thankfully uneventful. No time to stop for the world's largest ball of twine or the world's largest rocking chair. What a shame.

Thinking of you all. Please remind me not to move again.
                  AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

Working...
                  X