X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily Thursday June 28

Good morning Abbers!

Is everyone sleeping in?
    I'm sitting at my son's house waiting for the kids to wale up. Pure peace here at the moment

Wishing everyone a fantastic AF Thursday!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Hi guys,

Waiting for my sister and my neice and nephew to show up today. Then once little uni is out of school (last day) we are going to head up to the trailer for the weekend. Can't wait! Love spending time with the kids.

I'm a little tired though so I think I might have a quick catnap before everyone gets here. One thing is for sure!
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Comment

Good Morning, still for about 15 minutes...

Always good to see you, Uni. I am glad you are back and really working at fighting your cycle. I know the cycle well, myself.

Lav, I assume by now that peace is not reigning at your son's place. So amazing how much noise and how many different things the little ones can get into. My daughter has a 10 year-old, one who turned three in May and one who turns two in August. (Yes, the last was a definite "ooops.") The two little ones keep me so busy when I watch them. I have two running off in all directions and getting into everything they shouldn't. I have no idea how my girl does it.

Going to be hot here. I think 104 degrees this weekend. Geez.

Thank Heavens for the pool!!

I hope all my AF friends are doing well today, even those, like Kas in the throes of some horrible weather.

One thing I have started thinking about is that our lives are not defined by the events that occur to us, but rather, how do we respond to them?

One thing is for sure.....

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Nice AF day planned and accomplishing it fine. This is danger time (5-6) but I had a really big lunch, still full so not even tempted (well maybe just a little) but at least I'm not hungry or thirsty and for me that's half the battle.

Very hot here too in So. Ontario
        Ask yourselves, would you rather be a non drinker with an occasional desire to drink or a drinker with a constant desire to stop doing it?
        (quote from Bean )

Goal: Survival

Comment

Hey Abbers!!!
          Where the heck are you?
          If anyone is having fun, please don't come here & talk about it :H :H

Hello to Uni, Cindi & MWOlady. Very nice to see you

The weather folks on TV just predicted to tomorrow to be a Blow Torch - doesn't sound good
          Grateful I am no longer consuming AL & risking dehydration in this severe weather!
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

I'm not the one having fun. Grrr... A whole box of over the counter stuff and that sinus thing is going full circle. Hot as hell here too. Good to see you uni! MWO Lady too!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Cinders;1342398 wrote: One thing I have started thinking about is that our lives are not defined by the events that occur to us, but rather, how do we respond to them?
              True. Guess I'll quit bitching and what... go to bed? There's a better response. :H
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I'm going out of town tomorrow and won't be back until Tuesday most likely. So don't worry if you don't see me around. I'll take my laptop but might not be able to get online.

It's great to see you all checking in. Peace and strength to you all.:h

Comment

hidy ho peeps!

just home from my week on the road. always so very happy to be home, healthy and un-hung!

Uni! hows things

MWOlady good to see you here

lav, Fly, Greenie, etc you all have a loverly night and be well
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                  X