Question for Eve11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for Eve11

Hello Eve, I've been AF for well over a month, Although I'm not at the moderate stage as yet, not sure if I will ever be, I would like to take your test but can't seem to find it. Can you point me in the right direction to find the test? I enjoy reading your posts.
    Thanks,
    Stumpy
    AF since 8/29/12 Goal 30 day-screwed up on day 9
    AF since 9/9/12- Goal 30 days
    STUMPY IS A LADY!

Question for Eve11

stumpy;1391290 wrote: Can you point me in the right direction to find the test?
    Stumpy
    Sure Stumpy,
    Go to http://www.recoverynowla.com/images/ADS.pdf

For yes or no questions count 0 on no and 1 on yes

For questions with 3 answers, a, b or c score 0 for A, 1 for B, 2 For C

For questions with 4 answers, a, b, c, d, score as above with 3 points for D

:l
    Eve11
    "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

Question for Eve11

Thank you Eve.
      AF since 8/29/12 Goal 30 day-screwed up on day 9
      AF since 9/9/12- Goal 30 days
      STUMPY IS A LADY!

Comment

Question for Eve11

stumpy;1391681 wrote: Thank you Eve.
        Your welcome. Let me know how it goes. (pm if you don't want the whole world to know your score). Remember, you are looking at the last 12 months to give more accurate answers. So if something happened that would have been a yes in alcohol abuse college days but hasn't happened in the last year, the answer would be a no. The whole purpose is to try to see if you are a candidate to moderate your drinking. If you score higher than 14, advice is that modertion may not work for you.

:l
        Eve11
        "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X