Cure for Snoring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cure for Snoring

Some retired deputy sheriffs went to a retreat in the mountains. To save money, they decided to sleep two to a room. No one wanted to room with Daryl because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first deputy slept with Daryl and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you?" He said, "Daryl snored so loudly, ! I just sat up and watched him all night."

The next night it was a different deputy's turn. In the morning, same thing--hair all standing up, eyes all blood-shot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful!" He said, "Man, that Daryl shakes the roof. I watched him all night.

The third night was Frank's turn. Frank was a big burly ex-football player; a man's man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright eyed and bushy tailed. "Good morning."

They couldn't believe it!

They said, "Man, what happened?"

He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Daryl into bed and kissed him good night.

He sat up and watched me all night long."
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Cure for Snoring

:H Fantastic !! :H
    Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Cure for Snoring

Very funny. Loved it. Now what can u do with my husband's snoring?
      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Cure for Snoring

Not sure SKendall but when you figure something out LET ME KNOW.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Cure for Snoring

As well me....

good one....
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Cure for Snoring

Too funny...

Need help for my husband!
            Colorado Chick!
            Your support means the world to me...:h

Comment

Cure for Snoring

Major help needed here!

I actually sleep with my headset on and listen to the sleep learning cd....All night!
              HELP!

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Cure for Snoring

the snore monster lives at my house!

Comment

Cure for Snoring

lol
                  It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                  James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Cure for Snoring

Lisa sounds like car starting...In the same bedroom..Two fingers up the nostrils usually works.
                    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Cure for Snoring

She does NOT......Macks! LOL
                      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Cure for Snoring

Thanks for that Macks "i love you too"......
                        When Macks snores it sounds like a hundreds of elephants running up and down the stairs.......
                        I know i'm not perfect...but i'm so damn close....it scares me xx

Thanks Nancy xx
                        Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Working...
                        X