Charlie the Unicorn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlie the Unicorn

This video is really funny...it takes almost 4 minutes to watch but, watch it until the end....

[ame= ]YouTube - Charlie The Unicorn[/ame]
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Charlie the Unicorn

PP i want my four minutes back please:eeew:

Comment

Charlie the Unicorn

Shun the non-believer, heeeeeeeey Charlieeeeee, we're on a briiiiiiidge

Hey, this could've been done by Jerry Seinfeld - the voice is sooo similar!
      Paddy
      Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Charlie the Unicorn

Yes, and I want my minutes back, ha ha ha - but then again, the days when I was on a bottle of Chardonnay I could've watched re-runs (;-)
        Paddy
        Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Charlie the Unicorn

:bump: I bump this only for Hippie who will understand my sence of humor given his last joke...I apologize to everyone else
          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Charlie the Unicorn

Don't apologize that was frick'n candylicious!!

kind of reminded me of a very 'crass' episode of Dora the Explorer where the swiper finally swiped Charleeee's kidneys!! "SWIPER NO SWIP'N". If you've seen Dora the Explorer on Kids Nickelodeon you will no what I mean!!!

A very thought-provoking and inspirational post "my precioussss!!"lol

Love and Happiness
            Hippie
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Charlie the Unicorn

Gee, PP, I feel like Charlie...........being led down the garden path for 4 minutes.....LOL.
              I'll be watching out for your next contributions.
              Lori
              *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X