Eyesight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eyesight

Have any of you noticed a diffence in your eyesight since taking the supps? I used to be a little farsighted, only reading glasses. Mow It seems as if anything close I can't see at all. the other night at dinner I could barely see my plate. ( no this wasn't the vineyard day) It was blurred and the restaurant was well light. Just curious. I'm making an eye appt today.I just had them checked in Dec and they were fine but now..well I dunno
    Smiles
    Mar

Eyesight

My eyes always seem glassy right now, is that what is from I wonder??

Comment

Eyesight

I was wondering if the topa wasn't effecting my eyesight. Or, maybe I turned 50????????

Comment

Eyesight

As I am slowing discovering, you probably are getting to the point in your life were you need bifocals!

Sucks getting old, doesn't it? I'm fighting it kicking and screaming though! :egad: :egad:
        Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Eyesight

"Getting to the point"????? Sweetie, I've been there for a good seven years. Thanks for the reminder tho :upset:

Comment

Eyesight

I'm only 30 though.. ah well, the greys coming through are unbelievable! Since I stopped highlighting and gone au naturel, it's amazing! Wow! Oh well, my hubby still finds me sexy. (I still check them in the mirror every morning though and I know I find new ones!)

Comment

Eyesight

My hubby finds me sexy too. Of course, he's older than me and has worse eyesight than I do:H

Comment

Eyesight

Mine is much older than me as well... I tell him I was his mid-life crisis.

Comment

Eyesight

Damit, I will go down bumping into telephone poles and saying excuse me Miss! I will be the little old lady driving her car through the window at the DMV. But I won't be old Noooooo!
                  Laughs
                  Mar

Comment

Eyesight

Simey,
                    Are you on topa? Seriously guys, anyone with eye problems that are taking topa need to stop taking it. It is a dangerous side effect. I had to stop taking it because my eyes were burning. Does anyone have burning and sensitivity to light? Camper
                    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Eyesight

that going blind has something to do with sex doesn't it....I heard that some where...
                      Control the Mind

Comment

Eyesight

Mar you will be the sexy ol lady all the little young fellas want to help, so don't worry about it.

Comment

Eyesight

Rocky...SEX/BLIND...I would be in need of serious help by now...

Comment

Eyesight

My eyes have been failing for a few years now, so I wouldn't have noticed.

Comment

Eyesight

Camper, no I can't take topa. I thought the thing was to drink yourself blind. Why is this working in reverse? Rocky, only if my husband misses. Sorry for that. Bad joke
                              Mar

Comment

Working...
                              X