Something Nice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something Nice

I know you all get tired of hearing about my husband. But last night he said the sweetest thing to me "Honey he said your my rock" I thought of all the times I had to have let him down, because of being drunk; that was a tremendous moment for me when he said that. I know we all have people who think the same wheter your just starting out or been around a while. More motivation for me!!!. Plus on the brightest and happiest of notes I spoke with my Grandson last night. His Mom had called to ask me a question, I guessed he sensed she was talking to me, I heard beep beep, like someone dialing, (he was on the extension) I heard him say MamMar I want to come see you. I promised he would. Come Hell or high water I'm seeing that boy this week!!! Love to all
    Mary

Something Nice

Simey, what a wonderful thing to hear after all you two have gone through together!!

Keep up the wonderful job you are going - you are truly an inspiration!
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Something Nice

Mary, I am NEVER sick of hearing about your husband! What a triply nice evening. It sounds like your daughter was making an excuse to call you, and you got to talk to your grandson. I'm happy for you.

Comment

Something Nice

That's excellent! I would be bursting right about now from excitement to see my grandson! Have a great weekend Mary! I'm never tired of hearing about good husbands, rave away babe.

Comment

Something Nice

Mary I love reading your posts!!!

That is soooo lovely, thanks for sharing xxx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Something Nice

I never get tired of hearing you talk about your husband.

I get tired of people ranting about their spouses.

You two are a love story and it's refreshing to hear that their are still great marriages out there.

So keep on talking!

Comment

Something Nice

Smily that is awesome!

GG, I'm sorry to say this but......you look so scary. :eeks:
              Gabby :flower:

Comment

Something Nice

Simey, you two sound like just a wonderful couple! it's those special moments that really make life grand. Congrads.
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Something Nice

Wonderful Story Simey ! I'm sure that your husband is now seeing all that you can be and he knew that you were all along... Did that make any sense ? Hope that you get the jest of what I'm trying to say.... Congrats and I'm so happy for you Simey !
                  ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Something Nice

Simey, absolutely delighted for you with regards to your grandson, what a boost and very well deserved!!

ps, too jealous of your hubby though.

L xxx
                    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Something Nice

Mar, I got teary hearing you talked to your boy...I am SO glad. AND we DO NOT get tired of hearing about ol' Greg...keep the stories coming.

Comment

Something Nice

Simeybear,
                        The words from your husband and your grandson are words anyone would love to hear.

Comment

Working...
                        X