Help, I can't STOP...I can't!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have spent $300.00 dollars the past two days on flowers on the internet. I have become an internet shopaholic and a gardener-a-holic....LOL I FEEL GOOD....I have to write everything down to remember I feel good thanks to the Topa, but I do feel good...HA HA HA...Share a funny story with ya'll....got my SAM-E the other day...opened it, took it, put in fridge because you are suppose to, right! Spent 2 days searching the house over for it because I LOST it......found it last night when I suddenly remembered putting it in the fridge after opening...of course, that was after me and Mama went through the trash and all because I thought I was going crazy!!! It's all good though...no hang-overs!!!

Lov, internet shopping is a very good thing!! no crowds, always have your size,don't have to get dressed for it. I'm almost 100% internet shopper. I even buy furniture this way. Do write all down though we don't want you to buy the same thing over and over. Sounds like your having fun
    Smiles
    Mar

Comment

Good on you Luv!

Mr Doo & I just spent $700 at the sports shop for some new training gear and I'm buyng a new mountain bike on the weekend. Shopping is fun I don't shop a lot but when I do, I do it properly. lol. I've been buying a lot more via the net lately. It's so much easier and fun when the package arrives.

Doo
      :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

My UPS guy is pretty easy on the eyes. I shop online a LOT, just little things so he shows up a lot.
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Working...
        X