it beat me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it beat me

the pressure has beaten me, i swore i would not drink and for the last 4-5 days i have been really good...but it got me today...i just opened the fridge and there was a bottle of Vodka and Blackcurrant stuff in there. i haven't touched it yet, but i am thinking that by the end of tonight i am gonna have drank some of it.

i can't do it yet mind cos i am babysitting but i know that i am going to crack the bottle open. damn...

i am sorry Mum, feel like i let you down. damn it...
    http://localhost/gimport/cache/avatars/addicted to living again

it beat me

Can't you get rid of it? Maybe before you tap into it? I hope you can resist, because you know if you break down, you will regret it. Just hang out here and pass the time. God, I hate doing this and sounding preachy, but I don't want you to break down. Just think, two things can happen tomorrow morning. You can wake up feeling fresh and rested. Or you can wake up miserable, sick, and guilty. Sorry for the tough love. We're here for you no matter what happens. :h
    where does this go?

Comment

it beat me

I'm with Morrison on this one. Can't you find a way to get rid of it? Pour it down the sink or something. I know things have been tough lately but the future lies ahead and you shouldn't approach it with the guilt and ill feeling that will be a result of you necking that bottle.

Stay on here as long as you can reading and posting.

Raoul

Comment

it beat me

You haven't let me down Yet. But is not about you letting me down honey, it's about letting yourself down. You don't want to do this Kelli; Hide it from yourself, pour it out, Just leave it alone. Honey I worry about you, your feeling blue but you will feel so much worse if you try to drink it away.
        Stop and think about it
        love you
        mum

Comment

it beat me

still not touched it yet...it is still sat in the fridge waiting for me. doesn't help i am on my own tonight, i really did not want to be alone over these next few nights...

Comment

it beat me

Lonely and sad are an awful combination but lonely, alone, and drunk are WORSE...throw it out.....you will thank yourself in the morning...

Comment

it beat me

the bottle still lay there untouched...i am upstairs and Mr.Vodka is downstairs...and i am bone idle! i have to get up walk down a flight of stairs, walk back up a flight of stairs...too much effort at the minute.

me and Kristina talked earlier, which proved hard for both of us...:upset:

Comment

it beat me

Stay upstairs! Be strong
                lov you little one
                Mum

Comment

it beat me

Hi Kel, Mum no2 speaking ...

The only way of getting rid of temptation is to go downstairs and throw it away!!! I have been there, I know that it 'talks to you' throw it away before it wins you over, you will feel so much better .....

Love you sweetheart, take care xxx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

it beat me

it is not too tempting now my mind is set on Bad Girls... i am on the edge of my seat with it and the good point is it don't taste that good either...so the idea of that puts me off it too.

i think for today i am safe

Comment

it beat me

Thank Goodness, Mummy has a lot on her plate tonight and dosen't have time to swim across the pond and reign you in. Seriously good move honey. Watch bad girls ,don't become one!
                      Lov
                      Mum

Comment

Working...
                      X