11 = 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11 = 100

I thought I would use my 100th post to thank all my friends at MWO for everything they have said and done for me during my last 11 days AF. I don't think I could have done it without you.

Struggled a bit today again, but managed to control things. I am looking for triggers as to why I want a drink, but sometimes I can't come up with any. I think it must just be the fact that my mind has been programmed over the past twenty odd years to drink and that I need to continue rewiring my brain.

Anyway, I'm homing in on my record of 14 AF days (set in 1987)! Ater that I'm after 30!

Best wishes to everyone and especially any newbies or people who are viewing as guests thinking about joining - come on in, it's fantastic!!

Raoul

11 = 100

That's great Raoul!! I agree with you that we need to just keep working on rewiring our brains. Cannot wait until you beat your record!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

11 = 100

Raoul, you are becoming one of my favorites, You are so encouraing. Really a good friend .
      You'll hit 14 and then 30 and the sky's the limit. Congrats!!!
      Smiles
      Mar

Comment

11 = 100

Hi,

I'm new and keep trying to post - but I'm having problems figuring out exactly how this works...... do you just post or do you need tojoin some thing to have a connection to a thread?? Thanks for the help.:new:

Comment

11 = 100

What a great idea, Raoul.

Let me use my 500th post to say thank you to my extended family - you have all been a wonderful source of inspiration to me. Thanks for listened, sopping up my tears and laughing with me.:h :h

Comment

11 = 100

Hi raoul.

Keep it up mate.

Comment

11 = 100

Yay raoul

raoul, good for you. Are you following our "30 day" thread? So many have jumped on there and made it there goal as well. I know you can do it. I know we can do it. Looking forward to doing 30, and shattering it. :goodjob:
              where does this go?

Comment

11 = 100

Raoul, so glad you have joined us nuts! We needed a new addition...always!

Comment

11 = 100

Hi Raoul,

Someone mentioned the 'right time' and it would seem that maybe this is yours! You're doing brilliantly and with your quiet determination, awareness of pitfalls, thoughtful reflections and commitment to this change that you want in your life, I know you're going to get there - so keep your eye on your goals, your dreams, your future and enjoy your new life - you've started it already so I agree with Morrison (congrats too, btw!) - go shatter those 30 days - and roll on Sunday - I want to celebrate that new record of 15 days!

I also feel a quote coming on (it happens every now and again, sorry!):

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover" (Mark Twain)

Many :l
                  :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
                  Goals:
                  Days 1-7 DONE
                  Days 8-14 DONE
                  Days 15-21 DONE
                  30 days DONE
                  60 days
                  100 days

Comment

11 = 100

Thanks

Lushy, Thanks! I really do think there is a lot in the rewiring thing.

Simey, thanks for the kind words. You are definitely a favourite of mine! Always encouraging and thoughtful towards others even when you have your own things going on.
                    Major respect and major:l

More2life, I'd love to meet in chat sometime - maybe tomorrow night? I've never done it yet so I may need some help.

Kali, Welcome to a wonderful place! If you want to post a reply, at the end of the page of messages there is an icon for "post reply" - click on that (silly me - you've obviously figured that one out, doh!). If you want to start a thread, go to one of the boards, eg click on "General Discussion" and near the top there is a "new thread" icon - click that. Best wishes

WWBarb, I can't count! that was post 102, but I'm catching up on your 500!

Popeye, Thanks for the encouragement mate.

Morrison, Yep, i'm in the 30 day club and it's next in my focus.

Luvuall, Has ever a person been more aptly named? you are always so thoughtful, kind and considerate to your friends on the site. I am so glad to know you.

Raoul

Comment

11 = 100

And Kali -

a big :welcome: to MWO - I know the site can be a little confusing at first but keep posting and people will find you - if you haven't already try the Just Starting Out forum and there'll be loads of warm welcomes waiting. So don't hide now you're here - you'll find a bunch of new friends, tons of support, people to listen 24/7. I look forward to getting to know you
                      :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
                      Goals:
                      Days 1-7 DONE
                      Days 8-14 DONE
                      Days 15-21 DONE
                      30 days DONE
                      60 days
                      100 days

Comment

Working...
                      X