i am sorry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am sorry...

i caved! :upset: i caved in...i was doing so god damn well and i caved in!

i am so sorry...:upset: my grandmother brought me a four pack of Carling home not knowing i am not drinking and i broke...

:boohoo: i am sorry...i feel like i let people down, especially Mum and Betty Boop...
    http://localhost/gimport/cache/avatars/addicted to living again

i am sorry...

Can't be too hard on yourself....

You just need to refocus, remember how well you were doing, and start back over again. Remember, one step at a time and you'll get to your destination...
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

i am sorry...

why are you apologizing? You drank, you didn't make us drink!

Better let grandmother in on it though....Can you? I hope you feel comfortable enough. If not willpower willpower willpower. :h
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

i am sorry...

Existence,
        We all stumble and fall... you've let no one down. Pick up where you left off and move forward sweety...you can do it!

hugs
        K
        Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
        April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
        wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
        wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
        wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
        wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
        wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
        wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
        http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

i am sorry...

Kel, honey I agree with happy, got to tell Nan, she thought she was doing something nice for you, I'm sure. But we have to be honest with the ones we love and love us. You stop at the 4 alright?
          Lov, Mum

Comment

i am sorry...

i just feel like such a toss...i don't really want to let my family in on it...

the only "family member that i want to know is Mum (Simeybear)...damn damn damn

Comment

i am sorry...

Kel, there is really no shame in saying I want to stop drinking. People do it everyday that's why were here. If your not comfortable with giving up all the goods. Just say for health reasons. That is no lie.
              Always your Mum no matter what
              Mummy Mar

Comment

i am sorry...

Keli, I just emaied you a picture of Reardon, go read my you'll laugh post. Imagine that with him. It will put a lightness in your heart
                Mum

Comment

i am sorry...

God it is so difficult. stay strong sister. don't beat yourself up.
                  keep on trying
                  You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

i am sorry...

Kel, first of all, you let no one down but yourself....no one lives with the result of the hangover, the guilt, the health issues, etc..etc...etc...but you really.... Luckily, you are young and you were smart enough to realize your issues early on and tackle them. Bravo to you. So, start again AF tomorrow. Punishing yourself doesn't help. Just start over...

Comment

i am sorry...

i read your post Mum funny...

guess i just do as it tells me..."dust yourself off and try again"

Comment

i am sorry...

Kel, my love, you certainly haven't let me or anyone else down ......

You are human, we all are, your poor gran just thought that she was helping .....

We all love you no matter what you do, but at least it was only 4 and not more, and even better you told us all ..... you didn't have to so that is a good step ......

Love ya hun xxx
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

i am sorry...

Wupps
                          Gabby :flower:

Comment

i am sorry...

the health issues and the guilt fortunately the hangover does not apply for me. i feel so stupid for caving in...my friend is joining me in this too but he is going to moderation...which is what i think i may have to do first before AF...

Comment

i am sorry...

everybody learns to drive at a different speed.
                              M

Comment

Working...
                              X